//Chapter 15//

Mayu's P.O.V

"Hak..."

"Hmm?"

"You can put me down now.." I said since he was carrying me.

"Nahhh~ It's better this way"

I sighed: "Hak, I can walk. I have feet"

"Well, one of them is injured" He retorted.

"Because I wasn't there to protect you" He gritted his teeth.

"Come on! He just twisted my foot! that's all"

"He could've done a lot worse"

"But he didn't" I mumbled.

***

"Are you sure that is the Blue Dragon?" Yoon asked.

"Yes, when he hugged me, I suddenly felt a strong connection" I said.

"All the dragons are connected because we possess the Heaven's blood" Kija explained "Since you are King Kosuke's descendant, who had a strong bond with all the dragons, maybe that's why you have a weird sort of attraction"

"Then why did he ran away from us?" Hak asked.

"I don't know" Kija said with a sigh.

"The White Dragon Village and the Blue Dragon Village are very different" Yoon stated as Yona and I nodded in agreement.

"What?" Kija questioned.

"I mean, your village were basically worshiping Yona and I because of our hair. Maybe they think the Dragon Blood is a curse" I said.

"Yeah, maybe the other villages doesn't act the same." Yoon added.

"That's absurd!" Kija yelled.

"Let's not force him to join, I want to talk to him and hear what he has to say" I said.

"That means, you'll be going back to the maze?" Yoon asked and I nodded.

"You've got guts after the incident" Yoon complimented me as I chuckled in response.

"Come on~ I know how to fight!" I grinned.

"Anyway let's go then~" I said about to leave until I bumped into someone's chest.

I look up and saw Hak.

"As if I am letting you go with THAT injury" Hak said, looking down on me.

"Yona, Yoon and I are going" He growled "You are staying here."

"What!?" Kija shouted "I am going too!"

"You are staying with her" Hak said to Kija.

" I need to talk to him myself!" I said, looking at him in the eyes.

"So, now you are doing everything on your own huh?" Hak said sarcastically.

"Hak, it's not the time to fight, so, please, just let me go talk to him?" I pleaded, intertwining his hands with mine.

"You and Yona have to look after the villagers, you know, if anything strange happens" I said.

He sighed and looked at me again. He puts his forehead against mine.

"You have to come back alive Mayu 'cause if you don't" He started off..

"I will find the culprit and destroy him/her"

I snorted: "Pffftttt.....since when have you become cheesy? If I take more than few hours, come and find me" I said, realizing that my hands were still intertwined with his, I quickly let go of his hands. He had a smirk plastered on his face, making me blush.