//Chapter 16//

Mayu's P.O.V

"I don't know who was I scared of, you, or the Blue Dragon" Yoon confessed.

"Yeah, you shouldn't mess with me when I am angry" I said.

"Well yeah but your hair was glowing like crazy too" Yoon said in amazement.

"Right....Is it still glowing?" I asked Yoon.

"Nope" He answered.

"Let's not talk to them about the fact that my hair was glowing, they might think we went crazy" I said honestly.

"Mayu, we've seen many weird stuff lately, so I don't think they will think we went crazy" Yoon stated, making me nod in agreement.

****

"Kija.." I said, preparing myself to fight with numerous men who was pointing spears at us.

"Mayu, you were right. They are the polar opposite of my village" Kija, clenching his fist.

"Yoon, stay behind me" I ordered as Yoon went behind me.

"You've seen the Blue Dragon" One of the men snarled "We can't let you live for that."

"Not only that but you are also one of them too" Another man said with pure disgust "We can't let you live for that"

A man looked at us and smirked: "Can we keep these two ladies? They are quite beautiful. It will be regretful to end their life"

All the men nodded like dogs.

"OI! I am NOT A GIRL! I AM A HANDSOME GENIUS" Yoon retorted but they seem to not care or believe.

I growled : "Try to touch us and I will make sure that all of you go to Hell"

"Ooo~ Feisty, aren't we?" They all laughed.

A man came towards me and Yoon, trying to grab me by my hand but I punched him right in the stomach.

"Like I said....Try" I smirked.

Kija grabbed the man by the collar: "You are not even worthy to be near her" He threw him across the room.

If he did that for me...I don't know what will he do for Yona....The possibilities are endless

Suddenly rocks were falling down. I look at Kija and then at Yoon.

Earthquake...

What about the villagers?

"Kija! Take Yoon now! It's an order" I yelled, he hesitated but he took Yoon with him.

"What about you?!" He yelled back.

"I am coming! Just go!" I commanded and he left with Yoon.

****

Hak's P.O.V

I felt the ground shaking.

Earthquake...

I look at Princess Yona, who grabbed my hand in fear.

"Hak" She said, on the verge of crying.

Mayu and the others....

Mayu...

"I will be back in no time! I promise!" She said with a grin.

You better keep your promise Mayu...

"Hak! Look!" Princess  Yona yelled, making me snap out of my thoughts.

I look at where Princess Yona was pointed and I saw Kija, Yoon and Mayu, who was far behind them, running towards us.