//Chapter 9//

Yona's P.O.V

"Thank you" I said softly.

Few minutes ago, I woke up to see a girl with beautiful apricot hair with blue eyes. She was feeding me soup.

"but who are you?" I asked.

"The name's Yoon. Just a beautiful boy passing by, you don't need to remember me" He said, praising his looks.

Oh, it's a boy...

"Were you trying to kill yourself? Just what in the world were you doing?" He questioned.

"U-um...Have you seen a girl with pure red hair and a man wearing blue clothing?" I asked, not wanting to answer to his question.

"The dude is over there" He pointed at Hak, who was laying next to Mayu "And the girl is right next to him"

I went next to Mayu: "Trying to be heroic huh?" I whispered to myself.

"The man has a huge cut on his chest, he broke couple of his ribs ,and has hit his head quite hard. He lost a lot of blood, if he haven't receive any help, he would've been dead by now" He stated.

"How about her?" I asked him about Mayu.

"I treated her, but she somehow had poison in her back, which I manage to take it out, but she has to rest for a few days"

"When will they both wake up?"

"The man, we'll have to hope I guess. I think you have to stay here because the girl will wake up by the end of the day"

"I am hungry" I look at Mayu, who was sitting up, holding onto her stomach.

"The first thing you say when you were on the verge of dying if I didn't save your life,  is 'I am hungry'?" Yoon sweatdropped.

"But I am not dead right?" Mayu grinned, even if she is in this situation, she still managed to smile.

She looks over at Hak, and her grin vanished.

She touched his forehead, you can see how worry she is by just looking into her eyes.

"When I found you guys, he was holding onto you really tight" Yoon said to Mayu.

"Why was he so devoted? Were you guys lovers?" He asked her.

She shook her head, her cheek turned red.

"We are childhood friends" She answered.

I whispered to him: "Soon they will be lovers"

He looked at me and nodded.

"Well when you were falling, the red-head girl seemed to hold onto you too" He said , pointing at Mayu.

"We are best friend, we always have each others back" I stated.

***

"Do you live here Yoon? In this the bottom of the valley?" He nodded.

"Yoon!" I heard a man frantically calling for Yoon as he barged in.

Yoon sighed and looks at the man.

"You have to listen to this!" The man pleaded.

"Why are you covered in dirt??" Yoon exclaimed.

I look over to Mayu, and she was squinting her eyes at the man.

"What is it?" I whispered to her.

"My intuition is saying that the man is the priest" She whispered back.

"Also, he is good-looking" She said to me which made me giggle.