//Chapter 11//

Yona's P.O.V

Yoon was trading some rice for medicines. I was waiting beside Hak, wearing a cloak that Yoon gave me.

"And who's your friend over there? Never saw them in these parts" The merchant asked Yoon.

"We are new merchants in this place" Hak said with a smirk "trying to be successful through business " He continued as he smacked the sack he carried with a chuckle.

"What's in the bag?" The merchant asked, suspicious of us.

"Oh some rotten fruits and vegetables" Hak answered.

***

Mayu's P.O.V

"What's wrong Yu-yu~?" Hak teased me while we were walking.

"Do I look like food to you?" I asked grumpily, before he can answered, I said: "Nevermind, don't answer. Pretty sure, you will say something dirty."

Hak acted like he was offended: "What~? Do you really think of me like that?"

"Am I wrong to think of you like that?" I responded.

"Anyway, why was I need to be carried?! I could've worn a cloak like Yona or even hide in the bush!" I protested.

"Well initially Yona was the one who was supposed to be carried, but you protested 'cause you didn't want me to touch Yona, so you voluntarily-" 

"More like you shoved me in a sack and carried me like one" I said, annoyed.

You might be wondering what on Earth were we doing? Well right now, Hak has a huge bounty over his head, Yona is on the run from the palace, and me? Well, it seems that if they see me, they would know that Hak and Yona is with me. 

Many people might look like us, right? Nope. You don't see a girl with luscious crimson hair, which I remind you, Yona's hair is one of the kind, and another girl with pure red hair and golden-ish eyes everyday!

Now, do you understand why are we doing this?

"Are you annoyed by the fact that I'm the one who had to carry you?" Hak asked mockingly as I look away, annoyed.

"Or by the fact that I used my chance to touch all over your body with my hand?" He said with a smirk.

"Tsk, all of them, you pervert" I hit him on his arm, making him fake groan in pain.

"Come on~ It isn't my first time that I've touched you like that" Hak said teasingly.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Why are you angry? You were the one who was seducing me" He said huskily.

"Shut up! Not my fault that you are easily tempted"

"So you were trying to seduce me?"

"When did I-"

"Okay, that's enough you two" Yoon scolded us "Now, listen up...We have a feisty pure red haired girl with golden-ish eyes, an innocent princess with deep crimson hair, an ex-general and a beast, and also an extremely handsome boy. We are basically asking to get noticed" Yoon stated with a sigh.

"So please, don't draw too much attention.We are close to the Fire Tribe's territory." 

***

"Once we get to this mysterious village, I'll write all my thoughts in a journal and-" Yoon rambled with stars in his eyes.

"He is really enjoying this huh?" Yona giggled.

"Yeah" I said, smiling at Yona.

"Little Priest, your eyes looks red...Don't you think you will be returning to the priest anytime soon? You'll end up missing him more-" Hak teased Yoon, making the said boy angry. He started chasing Hak, trying to kill him, while Hak was running around like as if he was playing tag with him.