//Chapter 6//

Kang Tae-Jun's P.O.V

"They haven't made a move yet. They should start a commotion in a few days..." A guard of mine told me.

"It is taking too slow....Are we just blocking the river?!" I asked with pure anger.

"Yes, that is what General Su-Jin told us to do" the guard answered.

"Merchants go often to their village. If they purchase water from them, then there is no point of blocking the river....We have to stop them before they reach Fuuga" I said.

"We shouldn't act without the General's approval" The guard said in disagreement.

"Well, make it look like the work of bandits!" I shouted in fury.

The officer flinched:"Why are you so angry Lord Tae-Jun?"

"If I have married Princess Yona, I would've been the next king!" I stated "but then.....I met the beautiful Mayu..." I said softly.

"I am confused Lord Tae-Jun"

"How are you confused??" I asked, still angry.

"I wanted to marry Princess Yona, but now, I want to marry Mayu!" I gritted my teeth "but that Hak  just had to be involved!"

****

Yona's P.O.V

"Tae-Yeon! Tae-Yeon!" I yelled, looking at the little who has fainted suddenly.

The door opened, showing Hak, Mayu, Mun-Dok, and some guards. Mayu  went directly to pick up Tae-Yeon.

"He has a weak body. Sometimes, he gets respiratory paralysis"Mun-Dok said and I look at him in shock "Once he takes his medicines from the merchants, he will be fine"

"But the merchants who were supposed to come with Tae-Yeon's medicines, aren't here yet" Hak said.

"Then I will go see" The guard left afterwards.

Then a man came in the room saying that the merchants got attacked and now, they are badly injured. 

"Have we really lost our way to have water?" Mun-Dok sighed.

Mayu looks at Tae-Yeon then looks at Hak, with pure worry.

"It must be the work of the Fire Tribe!" Someone shouted.

"Why aren't you doing anything, young lord?" People were questioned Hak and Mun-Dok.

"Han-Dae?? What are you doing here?" I heard Mayu yell.

"I told you to rest Baka! Your wounds aren't-"

"Yes, yes Aika!" He said with a smile.

Tae-Woo told him to rest but Han-Dae just scoffed.

"Anyways, right now, the priority is Tae-Yeon's medicine. I'll go to the doctor in the eastern forest and get the medicine" Han-Dae said.

"Oi! You are going there with those injuries??" Mayu said with disbelief but she had a small smirk on her face.

 "I am the fastest in the Wind Tribe" He said with confidence "But I will go, if you give me permission, young lord" He looked at Hak with puppy eyes, which made Hak smirk.

"Haggle down the price of the medicine" Hak said, still smirking which made Mayu chuckle.

"He is hopeless" Tae-Woo said as I nod in agreement.

****

Mayu's P.O.V

"At least Tae-Yeon is getting better" I said, looking at the little boy who was laying on his bed.