//Chapter 23//

Mayu's P.O.V
We were on the search of the next dragon.
"This will be fun" I said with a smile.
"Are we getting closer to the next dragon, Kija?" Yoon asked as Kija nodded. Kija, Shin-Ah, and Yoon were in the front while Hak, Yona, Jae-Ha and I were in the back.
Kija turned around to look at Yona and he blushed.
"Kija likes you, Yona" I whispered as she blushed.
"What? Noooo"
"You are so dense" I giggled.
"Why are you talking? You are as dense as Princess Yona, maybe even more" Hak said, making me look at him, confused.
"Well then, let's take a break" Jae-Ha said, clearing his throat.
"He is right" I said, changing the subject.
I heard ruffles in the bushes so, I stood in my fighting stance.
"Come out" I yelled and a girl's head popped out from the bush.
"Please don't kill me! I'm just lost!" She yelled.
She had long orange hair and she had green eyes. She looked like she was my age or a year younger.
"You're lost?" I asked as I went back to my normal stance.
"Yeah"
"Where is your village?" Yona asked.
"I'm from the Nakama Village" she answered.
"Nakama village huh?" Jae-Ha went towards her and tried to flirt with her.
"Gross" she said, sending him to his corner.
"What is your name?" Yoon asked.
"Kimi" she said.
"I'm Rina" Yona introduced herself under her alias.
"I'm Aika" I did the same as Yona.
The rest introduce themselves but when it was Hak's turn...
"I'm Hak" He said in a monotone voice.
"You!" She yelled, pointing at Hak as we were all looking at Hak but he just raised an eyebrow.
"You! You were the one she was talking about!" She yelled again.
"Who? What?" We all asked.
"Raven hair....tall...Deep blue eyes....You are my fiancé!" She yelled as she hugged him.
"Fiancé???" We all yelled.
I felt something in me break.
"Woah, woah, I'm not your fiancé" Hak said, pushing her away.
I cleared my throat: "since you are lost, we will give you shelter, but tomorrow we will bring you back your village" I said.
She nodded as she was hugging Hak.
****The next day****
I was helping Yoon out with the cooking. We got small knives now, so that we can easily chop meat and veggies.
"You are so good-looking, my dear fiancé!" I heard Kimi say.
"Mayu...." I heard Yoon call.
"What?"
"You chopped way too many veggies.."
"...sorry...."
****
They ate like crazy like the usual.
"Hak say ahhhhh" Kimi said but I stopped her.
"I need to talk to your fiancé for a bit"
She just nodded and I grabbed Hak by the hand and pulled him far away from the group.
"Explain" I said as I glare at him.
"About what?"
"Kimi" I said.
"What about her?"
I sighed in frustration. He doesn't want to tell me anything. I am not going to force him anyway, whether he has feelings for her or not, it's not my business.
"Nothing, Sorry for bothering you, it's none of my business anyway" I said, leaving.
***Few days later***
We were searching for the Nakama Village, but it was nowhere in sight.
"Do you really not remember where it is??" I asked her and she laughed nervously.
"Oh wait! There is the village!" She exclaimed.
We look where she was pointing at.
There was this small village in front of us.
****
"Welcome to the Nakama village" two elder women said to us in front of the entrance of the gate.
"Hello" we all greeted as we entered the small village.
There was this middle aged woman who had a worried expression on her face, as she was looking for someone.
"Mom!" I heard Kimi yell.
"Kimi!" She ran towards her daughter and hugged her.
"How did you find her??" The mother asked.
"She was hiding in the bush" I told her.
She hits her in the back of her head.
"Why did you go outside of the village?" She asked angrily.
"To find my fiancé..." she mumbled.
"I found him though Mom! It's him" she pointed at Hak.
I cleared my throat: "I am Aika and these are my friends"
"I'm Rina"
"I'm Kija"
"I'm Jae-Ha"
"Shin-Ah"
"My name is Hak and I am not your daughter's fiancé" He said and then looked at me but I looked away.
The mom hits Kimi in the head again: "did you really believe what grandma said again??Honestly! You are 17! She was messing with you"
I chuckle at their antics.
"Thank you for finding my idiotic daughter, I hope she didn't cause any trouble" she apologized as Kimi pouted.
****
We bid goodbye to the family and left the village with all the supplies we needed. We went back to our original plan which was to find the last dragon.
"Don't you like her Hak?" I asked him out of the blue and he sighed.
"Do you really think that?"
"What? I don't mind if you like her, even if it has only been a few days and it's too soon to get married but-"
"YOU ARE THE ONE I LIKE!" He yelled as the squad turned to look at us.
"...what?" I blushed.
"You are so dense, I said you are the one I like Mayu" he confessed again, making me blush even more.
****Few days later****
Few days after Hak's confession, I couldn't stop blushing. It was out of nowhere.
"Thinking about it huh Mayu?" Yona smirked, making me sighed in frustration as I sat on a log in our current camp site. Yoon, Jae-Ha, Shin-Ah and Kija were sleeping and Hak went to practice.
I closed my eyes.
"He actually likes me?" I asked, my eyes are still closed.
"Well, you heard his confession. So yeah" Yona responded.
"How do you feel now, Mayu?" She asked and I can imagine that she had this weird happy grin on her face.
"I...I feel like.." I was thinking deeply what I was feeling now. I heard a voice in my head, a familiar voice.
"You definitely like him" it was Kosuke.
"I think I fell for Hak even more" I confessed, waiting for Yona to teased the hell out of me, but what I heard scared me.
"Oh really?"
I stood up quickly and saw that it was the one and only Hak who spoke. He had his arms crossed, an eyebrow raised and he stared at me amused.
"...where is Yona?" I asked, laughing nervously.
He pointed next to me and there was Yona, she fell asleep peacefully.
"..." I avoided his gaze, not looking at his eyes. I was thinking of a plan on how to avoid this conversation without making it obvious.
I yawned: "I'm tired, let's go to sleep"
Before I could run away from this situation he grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to him.
"I guess our feelings are mutual" he smirked.
"So..you are tired too?"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^