//Chapter 7//

I was treating the merchants wounds, they were the one who was supposed to supply the Wind Tribe, but they got badly injured by the Fire Tribe.

The whole room was filled with blood, merchants groaning in pain, still waiting for their turn. Very few of them lost their lives which made me feel even more anxious. 

How far will those scumbags go to make Soo-Won the new king?

***

We gotta leave now....I hate seeing them suffer because of us

I was in search of Yona.

"Mayu!" I heard Yona calling me.

"Yona, we are leaving now. The best thing to do is to let Soo-Won become the king" I gritted my teeth.

"So that the Fire Tribe will stop tormenting the Wind Tribe" Yona uttered and I nodded.

***

I went to check on Tae-Yeon, I wanted to say bye to him.

"Sis?" He said with a smile which made my heart break, not wanting to make him cry.

I hugged him. " We are leaving, Tae-Yeon"

"You are leaving?" He said, sniffling.

"Thank you for taking care of us, Tae-Yeon" Yona said and I nodded with a smile.

He started to cry which made me feel guilty "I thought you will stay here with me forever" He sobbed.

I hugged him again then kissed his forehead "Goodbye Tae-Yeon, Take care of yourself and everyone"

***

I overheard Hak and the boys talking: "Wait you are leaving the girls behind?"

"Yeah, they are sa-"

"Do you actually think I will let you leave us here?" I said with one hand on my hips, raising an eyebrow at Hak.

"What are you doing here?" He said with surprise.

"Well I don't want the Tribe to suffer because of us" I said bluntly.

"I already talked to Gramps, this place is safe now. Both of you should stay here quietly." Hak said with a sigh.

"As if I will listen to you. I don't take orders from you!" I said with anger.

"Is this one of those lover quarrels?" I heard Han-Dae ask Yona.

"Yeah, I think so" Yona answered. I wanted to butt in their conversation but I decided to ignore it.

"I will leave alone, I am not taking you girls with me. Use your brains, then maybe Soo-Won won't find you" He said as he started to leave.

I quickly blocked his way, my arm stretching out to the sides " You are not leaving without us"

"Move out of the way, Mayu"

"Only if you take us with you" I told him.

"No matter what you say, I am not bringing you with me"

"No matter what you say, I am not gonna let you leave without us" I said with determination as he groaned.

"Do you have money?" He asked me, which caught me off guard.

"What?"

"I am asking if you have money to pay for my services" He said.

I shook my head, then he grabbed my hand, pulling me closer.

"or will you pay me with your body? Maybe we can work this out" He smirked as my cheeks turned red.

I covered it up with a smirk "Maybe I can give you one of them...but not yet" I said jokingly.

"Which one are you talking about?"

"It is up to your imagination, honey" I snickered.

He was still holding my hand, looking deeply into my eyes, then chuckles "Not bad of a counterattack" 

He pulled me even closer and whispers "Goodbye Mayu". He lets my hand go and started to walk away.

I quickly went to grab his arms and made him turn towards me. "I need you, Hak" I look at him, desperately while he look at me in shock. "Help me" I pleaded and he sighed.

He started mumbling stuffs under his breath which I couldn't hear.

"Alright ladies, you win" He said with a sly smirk.

"I knew we would" I chuckled.

"Um, Mayu, sorry to ruin your cute moment with Hak but" Yona trailed off, I turn around to see Mun-Dok pointing an arrow at Hak with his bow while glaring at him.

"Hak!" He shouted, which made Hak froze.

"Old man, where were you this whole time?"

"Call me Gramps" He commanded "I heard you were being mean to the girls" Mun-Dok snarled.

I laughed the whole time.

****

A/N: I know it was a pretty short, but don't worry~~~~You will see in the next few chapters, some interesting moments between Hak and Mayu~~~~

Moments between Yona and Kija will come soon ;)