//Chapter 28, part 3//

Mayu's POV
Kija..Why does Kija look so different? He doesn't have his long hair..he has short hair and looks more..Handsome than he already is. But the most important part of him, the one that makes him different wasn't there..his dragon-like hand..He has an ordinary hand.
I quickly grabbed his hand: "What happened to your hand?"
He was blushing and started stuttering: "W-what do you mean, Mayu? I-I was born like this"
I quickly let go of his hand and apologized for my behaviour. He said it was fine and that I shouldn't apologize. His physical appearance changed, but not his personality.
"..Can I know who are the other recruits?" I asked King Il.
"Hmm..well...you'll meet them soon" He told me.
"Are they your friend, Kija?" I asked him with curiosity.
"..Yes" He answered. It must be them!
"Are they coming?" I asked another question.
"They are suppose to come now" He said. He looked very stiff. Maybe because of the King's presence.
King Il came closer to him and puts his hand on Kija's shoulder.
"No need to be so tense, my boy." He said with a smile.
Kija loosened his shoulder and nodded softly. I looked at them and smiled. If only..if only it was real.
"Zeno is hungry!"
"You just ate! Quit your whining and be more like Shin-Ah!"
I've noticed three boys walking towards our direction and they stopped. They've bowed when they saw King Il.
It was Zeno, Yoon and Shin-Ah. Oh how I wanted to hug them right now.
But where is...Jae-Ha?
"There is only 4 new recruits...?" I whispered to King Il and he nodded.
"Introduce yourselves.." King Il ordered and they all nodded.
"As you know, your highness, I am Kija, also know as, The White Dragon." He bowed.
"The name is Zeno. Zeno is known as The Yellow Dragon. Zeno also has a big appetite!" Zeno grinned, making King Il chuckle.
"Pleasure to be in your presence, your highness" He said in a tone full of venom but King Il didn't notice it. I guess he still has hate for the Royal family..For now. "I am Yoon. My nickname is Handsome Genius"
"Oh my...I thought you were a girl at first" King Il said as Yoon was secretly glaring at him.
"I am the Blue Dragon. But you can call me Shin-Ah." He bowed. He wasn't wearing his mask. He looked the same when he first showed me his face.
"Nice to meet you, This is Mayu. My daughter's personal servant" King Il said. It's been so long I haven't heard that. I bowed to them and held back the smile I was about to show.
"Mayu! Mayu!" I heard Yona yelled.
I dismissed myself and went to Yona's room. As I burst through her room, an unknown person was in front of me. His long green hair hit my face as he turned around to face me.
"Jae-Ha?!"
My eyes were filled with rage instead of shock.
I see Yona..naked but covering herself with her dress. And Jae-Ha was just standing there like a pervert he is.
"I-I was changing and this...This PERVERT CAME!"
My eyebrow twitched in annoyance as I cracked my knuckles.
"I think there must be a misunderstanding, Princess." He tried to explain himself.
"You have three seconds to explain yourself.." I said, giving him a chance to change my mind or I will punch him in the face.
"...I am a merchant who was invited in this castle by the King himself" He said, pulling out a letter and giving it to me as proof. I opened it and recognized the writing, it was definitely the king.
"Hmm..but it doesn't explain why you are in this room" I said.
"I just happened to stumble in the wrong room." He explained himself.
"Alright.." I said.
"But princess..Do you need help to change-" I punched him hard, making him dent a nearby wall.
Being Jae-Ha, he started to smile like a creep.
"You damn masochist" I muttered under my breath.
Yona quickly dressed and blushed, embarrassed by the situation.
"What happened?!" Soo-Won came in quickly. I'm still shock by this whole event right now. Soo-Won is apparently a good guy? I don't believe that. But right now, I have to act like I belong in this world.
"This pervert tried to peek on Yona while she was changing" I said.
Hak came next to Soo-Won, startling me.
"Peeking on the Princess? She has nothing to show with that body of hers" Hak teased. Yona started to throw everything she could grasp at Hak, who dodges everything swiftly.
"How do you know?" I said, raising an eyebrow.
"Are you jealous, Mayu?" Hak said bluntly, making me roll my eyes.
"Can't believe you are marrying a jerk like him!" Yona huffed, glaring at Hak.
"Me neither" I said as I started to walk away.
How long will I stay in this parallel universe?
"Mayu..we need to talk" I heard Soo-Won say.
I turned to look at him, eyeing him suspiciously.
•••
Soo-Won and I were alone. I kept my guards up because we don't know what might happen.
"Are you sure you are okay?" He asked me as I raised an eyebrow.
"Yes, why would you ask that?"
"Because..you are acting weird lately" He told me.
"That's how I am, Soo-Won"
"..yeah, you are right" He said with a smile. I know he is hiding something, I will soon find out.
"I got one more question, Mayu.."
"What is it?"
"Do you really want to marry Hak?"