Chapter Thirty Six

I woke up the morning of our six month anniversary wrapped in Cole's arms, one of his hands running through my hair.  He pulls me closer, tightening his arm around me.  I sigh happily, moving my head so I can meet his eyes.

"Good morning."  I mumble out, groggily.  Cole smiles, his hand continuing to play with my hair. 

"Good morning Angel, happy anniversary."   I smile widely, snuggling deeper into his chest. 

"Happy anniversary."  I say.  It's so surreal.  Time has flied by so quickly.  I can't believe how much has happened in such a short time.

"I can't believe we've been together for six months!"  I say, slipping out of our warm bed to get ready for school.  Cole sits up on his elbow, his eyes trailing down my figure, lingering on my bare legs.  I blush deeply at his stare.

"Are you sure you're not tired of me yet?"  I joke, trying not to show how flustered I am.  Cole was up in an instant, his arms wrapping around my waist, pulling my back against his chest. 

"I'm never going to get tired of you Angel.  How can I get tired of the most beautiful girl in the world?"  He whispers in my ear, his breath hitting my neck, causing me to shiver.  I twist around, circling my arms around his neck, pulling his body against mine. 

"You are so sexy when you compliment me."  I say, feeling flirty and confident.  He smirks down at me.

"Only when I'm complimenting you?"  He teases back, placing a kiss on my neck, near where my mark is.  I giggle.

"Always."  I say and I press my lips against his, his arms pull me closer.  Before he could kiss me deeper, I pull away, making him groan.

"We should start getting ready for school before I get too comfortable."  I peck his lips once more and pull away.  Cole groans again and pulls me back in his warm embrace hugging close.

"Come on babe, as much as I would love to stay in your arms all day, we need to get to school, we wouldn't want our big bad Alpha to be late for class, would we?"  I say, wiggling in his arms, trying to get free. 

Cole sweeps me off my feet, making me squeal and wrap my legs around his waist.  He carries me into the bathroom and sets me down on the counter, he stands in between my legs, making butterflies flutter in my stomach.

He lays his hands on my bare thighs, making my skin feel like it's on fire as I intertwine my fingers together behind his neck.

"You get prettier everyday,"  Cole says, his hand cupping my cheek, his thumb tracing my cheek.

"How am I supposed to let you walk around our school with all those guys looking at you?"  He says. 

I laugh, thinking he was messing around with me but his expression is serious.  It's so sweet that he is jealous, that he thinks guys even look at me.

"You can't be serious."  I giggle at him.  His hands slide up to my waist, pulls me closer to him -making me yelp in surprise- until I was on the edge of the counter, my legs wrap around his waist again, worried I'd fall off.

"You have no idea, do you?"  I look at him confused.  He chuckles as if I did something funny.

"You have no idea how beautiful you are.  I get so jealous every time a guy lays his eyes on you. Sometimes I hold your hand tighter, I hug you closer, just to remind myself you're all mine."  My heart beats faster at his sweet words.  I pull him closer to me, pecking him all over his face, he chuckles while I do.

"You are so sweet!  I can't believe you are all mine!"  I peck his lips.  I look into his eyes, green, dark, and beautiful.

"You are unbelievably hot and sexy, a big, strong Alpha, you have no idea how jealous I get every time girls look at you, werewolf or otherwise.  It makes me want to lock you in our bedroom and never let you out again."  Cole smirks at me, leaning towards me until we are only an inch apart.