Chapter Twenty Nine

A/N Sorry this took so long! This is a more of of Cole chapter. Hope you enjoy it.
"Where should I put this?" Cole asks. I look over at him to see him holding out one of my bras, smirking. I gasp and grab it from him. I glare at him. I turn away and shove the bra into my box of clothes. Cole, Jacks, and I are packing up my things from my house. Jacks is packing up my bathroom because Cole refused to let him go through my clothes. I tape the box as Cole's arms wrap around my waist from behind. He kisses my mark. I shiver but ignore him.
"I'm sorry Angel. I didn't mean to upset you." Cole whispers in my ear. I roll my eyes, still ignoring him. I start packing up another box.
'Why am I even going to move in with him?' I think out loud on purpose. Cole grabs me again, holding me tight against his body.
"Angel...you aren't leaving me, are you?" Cole asks sadly. I turn around in his arms and smirk at him.
"No, of course not. Just a little pay back." I say. I wrap my arms around him.
"I would never leave you. Ever." I say, pressing my lips against his for a quick kiss. I pull away to see him smiling at me. I push him away, his expression turns into one of shock.
"But if you ever embarrass me like that again...I'll make you sleep on the couch, forever." I say. He playfully glares at me and we continue to pack up my room. Time goes by and as it does exhaustion over powers me. My eyelids droop. Cole is downstairs getting something to drink. I lay down on my old bed without a blanket, we packed them already. I'll just rest for a little while. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Cole's POV

I walk upstairs to see Scarlet sleeping. I smile. My Luna. I continue to finish packing. Jackson has been moving the boxes from Scarlet's house to the pack house. We are finally going to start our lives together. I can see it now, libing together, getting married, having kids, growing old together. I love Scarlet with all my heart. She is everything to me and I would do anything for her. There comes a time when a man realizes what he wants out of life and I know exactly what I want.
'Alpha! There's a rogue approaching the pack house!' Someone mind links me. I freeze and run out of the house. I shift quickly and run to the house. What is with the rogue problem lately? I need to put more warriors on border control. I need to keep my people safe. I arrive at the pack house to see the rogue wolf standing on the porch surrounded by my warriors. I shift back and quickly get dressed. I move past the warriors and stare down at the rogue.
"Shift now." I demand. He looks up at me and growls.
"Shift now." I demand again, throwing shorts on the ground. the rogue shifts and puts on the shorts. He looks up and smirks at me.
"Callum." I say. I sigh and glare at him.
"I know him. You guys may leave." I say to the warriors. They all leave under my direct order.
"I heard you got my darling back." Callum says in his British tone. I growl loudly. He laughs.
"I'm kidding. Calm down big bad alpha. I wanted to see Scarlet, let her know I was glad she is well and safe." He says. I nod. I look at him. I think about the help he gave me, kicking me in the ass when I needed it. In a way he helped me save Scarlet.
"Callum. If you are serious and I can trust you, I will let you become apart of my pack." I say. Callums smirk drops and a look of surprise comes on his face.
"Really?" He asks. I nod.
"If you would like to be apart of our pack then I will let you join on two conditions." I say. He narrows his eyes and nods slowly.
"First, you will never betray us or you will be killed and second you will be a personal warrior, we can use your knowledge and skills." I say.
'This is a risky plan Cole.' James mind links. I sigh, knowing he's right but with all the problems around I need this risky plan, I need him on our side.
"A personal warrior to whom?" He asks. Ugh. I need this but I'm not going to like it, not fully.
"Scarlet. You will protect her when I am not around. You will be her warrior but I warn you now, hurt her or touch her in any way I will do worse things then kill you." I say. Callum smiles widely.
"Do you accept?" I ask. He nods.
"It would be my honor." He says. I nod.
"We will swear you into the pack tomorrow." I say. I walk into the house.
"Follow me. I have an empty room that will suit you just fine." I say. I go to the second floor and open the vacant room we have, furnished and all.
"Hopefully you will like it here. As a warrior you will train with the others and you can request anything you would like to add to the rogue if it's within reason." I say. It's our way of paying the warriors, if they fight and put their lives on the line we will give them money every week and anything they would like. They need money for food and what not. I leave him alone in his room.
'Jackson. Callum is staying in the vacant room on the second floor. He is joining the pack tomorrow, watch him.' I mind link Jackson. I want to make sure nothing shady is going on before he can become an official member of our pack.
'Attention please. The rogue staying on the second floor is to become a member of our pack tomorrow. Please don't kill him. Thank you.' I mind link the entire pack. I should get back to Scarlet. I start walking out only to have someone grab my arm. I turn around to see my dad.
"Dad? Do you need something?" I ask. He looks at me with an expression I can only describe as fierce anger.
"I heard you banned Makayla Shield from the pack. You didn't think about consulting me in this decision of yours?" Dad asks. I look at him and take a deep breath.
"Dad, you know I respect you and I can always use your advise but I'm the Alpha now. I can make my own desicions." I say in the nicest way possible. Dad rubs his face furiously.
"Son, casting a pack member out is a big deal. I hope you had a good reason." He says.
"She was threatening my mate. I gave her multiple opportunities to change her attitude to her Luna but she couldnt. She needed to be out of my pack." I say.
"That's the thing though son. You are alpha but this isn't just your pack anymore. Does Scarlet know you banned Makayla?" He asks. An instant feeling of guilty fills me. I didn't tell her. I should have asked her about it because it is her pack too but I knew she is too nice to banish Makayla and she needed to be out of our pack. I shake my head and Dad sighs.
"This isn't your pack alone anymore son, you have a mate to think about and trust me you don't want to make her feel as if she is a trophy and not a partner." He says. I nod, glad for the advice. Dad walks away, probably to go find Mom. Mom and Dad come to the pack house to visit their friends every now and then. I sigh and walk out of the pack house. I walk into the woods and take off my clothes. I shift and grab them in my mouth. I begin to run back to Scarlet's house. Maybe I should have asked her if she was okay with banning Makayla. I should at least tell her.
'Do you want to ruin her first night at our pack house?' James says in my head. I growl slightly. I don't want to ruin her first night officially moved into the pack house. I'll tell her later. I shift back once I arrive at her house. I quickly dress and walk up to the front door. I knock, not wanting to go straight in. The door opens a few seconds later to reveal Mr. Paine. He smiles.
"Everything okay? You left in a hurry." Mr. Paine says. I nod.
"Everything's fine, just a misunderstanding." I say. Mr. Paine nods and let's me inside. I walk through the house, immediately walking up the stairs, wanting to be close to my mate. It's amazing how one innocent human girl changed my life so drastically. How one girl could change my ways, how I see myself, how I live my life, and how I run my pack. She showed me how to truly love and I couldn't be more grateful. I wait outside her door. I listen for whether or not she's awake. I hear her deep and steady breaths. She must still be asleep. Packing must have really tired her out. I open the door slowly. I step in her room to see Scarlet asleep with Bear sleeping at the foot of her bed. I smile and pet his head. I slip into bed beside her, her body instantly drawn to mine as she lays her head on my chest and sighs in her sleep. I close my eyes as my thoughts drift from moving in together to what I'm going to do for her birthday. This is the first birthday I will be with her. I want to do something really special. She deserves it. I open my eyes and push away the strands of hair in her face and smile. She deserves the world. What do I do? What do I get her? I don't know what to do. I need help. I close my eyes once again, raking my brain for some idea of what to do for her birthday. I feel tiny paws press into my abdomen. My eyes shoot open as I stare at Bear who is smiling at me. I laugh and pet him with my free hand. Usually dogs don't like the smell of werewolves but for some reason Bear doesn't seem bothered by me. That's why I chose him at the pet store. Hopefully he doesn't get too scared in the new place with all the new werewolves and smells. I don't want Scarlet to feel as if she has to give him away, I know how much he means to her. Scarlet sighs and barriers her face deep into my neck. I shiver and smile at the effect she has on me. I want her so badly, all of her but I know she isn't ready for that yet. I'll wait for her, no matter how long it takes. I grab her hand and kiss it gently. Everything is amazing. Scarlet's moving in, she let me mark her, Makayla is out of our lives, Scarlet's safe and she hasn't had anymore nightmares. I close my eyes and let myself rest with my mate safe in my arms.
-------------
I felt a soft touch on my face, sparks travel through my jaw line. I groan and hear a giggle in return.
"Cole." A sweet voice whispers in my ear. I feel a soft kiss placed on my jaw. I smile and open my eyes. I see Scarlet's beautiful face right in front of mine. I smile wider and kiss her forehead. I will never get tired of sleeping in her arms. Scarlet slips out of my embrace and stretches, smiling down at me.
"I'm sorry I fell asleep. Moving makes me tired." Scarlet says. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her back down on top of me, making her squeal. I chuckle.
"Never apologize to me about sleeping. I'd rather have you sleep in my arms then move anyday." I say. She smiles and traces a heart on my chest. Everytime she touches me it ignites a fire deep inside my heart. No other woman has ever made me feel this way. With all those girls it was lust but with Scarlet it's love and love can overpower anything. Deep down I always knew that it was wrong to be with all those girls but I was lonely and selfish.
"Cole." Scarlet's voice pulls me out of my thoughts. I look down at Scarlet to see her staring into my eyes, curiosity and wonder in them.
"Do you think we will move out of the pack house after we get married?" She asks. I freeze, not expecting her to talk about marriage just yet. Obviously we are going to get married, we are mates, we're made for each other but she's human. I guess I just didn't expect her to except me for forever just yet. I grab her waist and flip us over so her back is pressed against her bed and I am hovering over her. I press my lips firmly against hers. I let the passion consume me as I press my body against hers. I loved hearing her talk about our future, it only made me want her more. I lick her bottom lip and she opens up immediately. I let my tongue explore her mouth as I let the want take control. I deepen our kiss even more as my hands travel against her curves. I bite her bottomr lip softly and I kiss her deeper until I couldn't breath anymore. I pull away and we both try to regain our breathing. I look down at my gorgeous mate to see her lips puffy and red.
"I love when you talk about our future. We can move out of the pack house if that's what you want. All I want is to keep you happy." I whisper huskily. Scarlet shivers and wraps her arms around my neck.
"You make me happy. No matter where we live, no matter where we are you make me happy and that's all that matters." She whispers, pressing a soft kiss to my lips. I smile and look down at her in adoration. How did I get so lucky?
"It's me who's the lucky one." She says. I look down at her in surprise then remember she can hear my thoughts now. I trail my fingertips against the soft skin on her arm. She sighs in content and relax against me. We sit in each others arms for a little while until I realize we still have to unpack her stuff.
"We should probably go to the pack house so we can start unpacking your things." I say. She groans but gets up anyway. I get up and walk to her bedroom door, ready to leave. I turn around when I notice she isn't behind me. I see Scarlet standing in the middle of the bare room and smiling sadly. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist.
"What's wrong?" I ask. She sighs and looks at her empty walls.
"I just going to miss this room. So many memories." She says, trailing her fingertips against the nearby wall. Even though I have never moved from the pack house I could still sympathize with her. She is starting a new chapter in life and sometimes by doing that you need to leave the place you've always known, the place of comfort. I want her new comfortable place to be with me and it will be. I'll do anything and everything to make sure she's happy living with me. I would hate to have my mate and Luna not happy.
"I'll give you some time." I say. I walk out and into the hall. I am understand that she med some time to say goodbye to her childhood room. I've lived in the pack house my entire life. My parents moved out once my dad gave the Alpha title over to me. Scarlet and I are moving forward in our relationship and in our lives. Moving in together is a big step but I knew that we are ready for it. I was ready the day I met her but I had to give her time to trust and love me. I love Scarlet with all my heart, she's my mate, my Luna, and my life changed. She changed everything the moment we bumped into each other. The moment I looked into her eyes I knew that my life would never be the same and I didn't want it to be. Even though no one has said it I know that they like me more now that I've found Scarlet. Before I met her I was a selfish jackass and I had stopped looking for my mate. I will forever regret that I stopped looking for her. How had I never noticed her before? We went to the same school for God's sake. All that mattered now was that we found each other and I don't plan on ever letting her go. I love Scarlet and I want her to be my wife, the mother of my pups, and the woman I grow old with. Scarlet walks out of her room, wiping a tear away from her eye. I hate seeing her cry even if it's just one tear. I grab her hand and squeeze it reassuringly.
"Oh wait!" She exclaims. She pulls away from me and rushes back in her room. She comes out with Bear and I smile.
"Can't forget this little guy, can we?" I say, petting Bear. We walk downstairs and say goodbye to Mark and David. We walk hand in hand to my car, I had Jackson take Scarlet's car to the pack house already. We climb into the car and Scarlet looks over at me. Here starts the first chapter in our love story.