Chapter Fifteen

A/N  Good news everyone!!!  I made a trailer and uploaded it to this chapter but there are a few things I want you guys to know.  I looked everywhere and I could not find a good picture for Scarlet so I just did a body type.  But just so you all know, I believe all body types are beautiful and deserve love.  The second thing is that the guy in Cole's picture is not officially Cole but what I think Cole might look like.

Scarlet's POV

I stare at Cole speechless.  Holy Cheeseballs.  Cole just asked me to be his girlfriend.  Is this really happening?  I could pinch myself.  I don't even have to think about my answer, not for even a second.  
"Yes."  I whisper.  Cole smiles the widest smile I have ever seen and sweeps me into his arms.  He wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me into the air.  I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck.  Cole spins me around, making me laugh.  He places me back down on my feet and he pulls away slightly.  He removes one of his arms and lightly cups my cheek. 
"Thank you so much Angel, for giving me a chance."  Cole says softly.  He presses his lips firmly against mine and I eagerly kiss him back.  Cole is an amazing kisser, an amazing guy and he's all mine.  Cole pulls me closer and presses his body flush against mine.  I wrap my arms around his neck  I love the sparks that are flowing through my body.  Cole pulls away way too soon.  I pout and Cole chuckles.  I was about to protest when his lips smash onto mine again.  Cole Steel is my boyfriend.
--------------
I smile widely while getting ready for school.  Cole and I had an amazing date!  It was an amazing first date.  I hurry getting ready, knowing Cole will be here any minute.  Cole insisted on picking me up for school today but then again I'm not complaining.  I slip on my sandals and rush downstairs and out the front door.  I see Cole waiting patiently outside for me.  He is leaning against his car with his arms crosses looking very hot.  Cole smiles at me and my heart beats faster.  Cole moves forward and wraps his arms around my waist, giving me a lingering kiss on my lips.  
"You look as gorgeous as always."  Cole says.  I smile widely.
"Thanks."  I say, blushing.  Cole laughs and kisses my cheek.  
"You're adorable."  Cole says.  I smile and reach for the door handle but Cole's hand beats me and he opens the door for me.  I smile at him.
"You are too kind."  I say.  
"Only around you Angel."  He says.  I have never had a boyfriend before so this is all new to me and I still feel kind of awkward around Cole.  I slide into the seat and Col closes the door.  He gets in on his side and we buckle up.  Cole starts driving as I nervously play with my hands.  I am worried about Cole and I coming out as a couple at school.  I don't want Cole to get ridiculed for dating me.
"Are you okay?"  Cole asks.   I nod.
"I'm just worried about what people at school will think."  I say.  Cole stops at a stop sign and turns to look at me.
"It doesn't matter what they think.  I like you, a lot and nothing is going to change that."  Cole says with determination and truth in his eyes.  I smile slightly and nod.  Cole's right, it doesn't matter what they think.  Cole continues to drive and I take a few deep breaths.  I turn and look at Cole.  He's so amazing and he's all mine.  Cole pulls into the school parking lot and parks a few feet away from the main entrance.  He gets out of his car and runs over to my side.  From the car, I can see that people are already looking over at Cole in curiosity.   Cole opens my door for me and holds out his hand.
"Are you ready?"  Cole asks.  I nod and take Cole's hand.  I step out of Cole's car and intertwine my fingers with Cole's.  He smiles at me and I smile back.  I shift my books in my arm, I'm carrying them with my right arm.  Cole notices me struggling.  He reaches for them but I move them out of his reach.  Cole playfully glares at me.
"Let me carry those for you."  Cole says.  I look up at him.  The weight of the books, making my arm shake.
"Are you sure?  They're heavy."  I say.  Cole looks over at me, faking shock.
"Have you not seen these?"  Cole asks, letting go of my hand and rolling up his sleeve up and flexing.  I melt instantly.  Cole is defiantly strong and attractive.  Out of the corner of my eye I can see many girls drooling at my boyfriends bicep.  An overwhelming feeling takes over me.  I glare at Cole and he looks confused.  I move forward and grab his shirt, pulling him down to me.
"I don't like girls staring at my boyfriend."  I say.  I let go of his shirt and he smirks down at me.
"I like this possessive side of you."  He says.  I roll my eyes.  Cole grabs my books from me and we continue walking.  Cole's hand wraps around mine once again.  We walk towards the main entrance and I could hear several people gasp as we walk past.  I don't care what people say.  Cole is the most popular guy in school and I'm his girlfriend.  Cole and I walk through the doors, causing people to look over at us.  I shift awkwardly on my feet.  I'm not used to so many people looking at me.  I lead Cole to my locker.  I unlock my locker and take my books from Cole.  I put them in the locker and close it.  I turn to Cole.  I kiss his cheek.
"Thank you for holding my books."  I say.  Cole smiles and wraps his arms around my waist.
"Anything for you Angel."  Cole says.  I smile at him and we walk towards our first period.  We arrie at our first period and I let go of Cole's hand.  I'm not big on attention from my peers.  I walk through the door.  Cole grabs my hand and pulls me back, turning me around in the process.  He presses his lips firmly against mine.  I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back, completely forgetting where we are.  I can faintly hear people gasp all around us.  Cole presses his hard body against mine and I shiver.  Cole smiles against my lips and pulls away.
"Now everyone knows your mine."  Cole whispers in my ear.  I smile widely and we walk into our class together.
---------------
I sit down at the lunch table.  Brooke and Zac were already there.  Cole kisses me on the cheek and leaves to go get food.  He insisted on buying me lunch.  He is the sweetest.  Brooke and Zac were staring at me.
"How did your date go?"  Zac asks.  Brooke slaps Zac's arm.
"Obviously good if he's kissing her and offering to get her lunch."  Brooke says, rolling her eyes at our clueless friend.  Zac glares at Brooke and she glares back.
"Guys."  I say.  Their heads snap in my direction.  I smile widely.
"Cole asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes."  I say.  Brooke squeals and claps.
"Finally."  She says.  I laugh at her.  Cole walks back to our booth and sets down our lunches.
"What's so exciting?"  Cole asks.  
"Scarlet just told us the news and Brooke is freaking out about it."  Zac says.  Cole smiles at that and slides in beside me.  He puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer.  I smile widely and lay against Cole, enjoying the feeling of his arm around me.  I blush when I realize we're giving my best friends a show.  I start eating my lunch, very aware of almost everyone's eyes on Cole and I.  I shift uncomfortably in my seat.  Cole looks over at me.  I can see the popular table, where Cole usually sits, glaring at me.  The girls were practically planning my murder in their heads.  Cole follows my eyes and looks at what I'm looking at.  Cole makes a weird sound and pulls away from me.  Cole stands up and walks towards an empty table.  What is he doing?  He climbs up onto the empty table.  I quickly slide out of the booth and walk over to where Cole is.  
"What are you doing?!"  I exclaim.  Cole smiles down at me.
"Don't worry."  Cole says.  What in the hell is he doing?!  Cole looks at the student body.
"Listen up!"  Cole yells, making the whole cafeteria look over at him.  I gulp nervously.
"This girl here,"  Cole points to me,  "This is Scarlet Paine, she is amazing, caring, kind, funny, and beautiful!  Not only that!  She's also my girlfriend!"  Cole yells, making people gasp.
"If any of you have a problem with that, you can talk to me!"  Cole yells.  Cole steps off of the table and wraps his arms around my waist.  He pulls me close, slamming my chest onto his.  He presses his lips firmly against mine, sending sparks through my whole body.  I wrap my arms around Cole's neck, eagerly kissing him back.  Cole just stood up in front of the entire school and declared his feeling for me and that means so much to me.  I kiss him with everything I have.  Kissing Cole feels really good.  Cole licks my bottoms lip and I pull away.  I knew that Cole wanted to go further but I wasn't going to go there in front of everyone.  Cole pouts at me, making me laugh.
"That was the sweetest thing, anyone has ever done for me.  Thank you."  I say.  Cole smiles and pecks my lips.
"You deserve all that and more.  They needed to know that your mine and I'm yours."  He says.  I smile widely.  I kiss him again and he pulls me closer but I pull away.  He looks disappointed.
"We will be finishing this later."  Cole whispers in my ear.  I shiver, defiantly liking the sound of that.  I slide back into the booth to see Brooke staring open-mouthed at Cole.
"That was so romantic!"  Brooke exclaims.  Cole puts his arm around my shoulder and smiles.  We all continue to eat our lunches, Brooke still talking about how romantic it was.  It was romantic and brave.  I smile and rest my head on Cole's shoulder.  Someone clears their throat.  I raise my head to see Jackson standing by our table.  I smile at him.
"Hi Jacks."  I say.  He smiles slightly at me, I notice he looks stressed.
"Cole, can I talk to you?"  Jacks asks.  Cole nods.  He turns to me and kisses my forehead.
"I'll be right back."  Cole says.  I nod, smiling slightly.  I don't know what it is but the expression on Jacks face is really making me nervous.  Cole removes his arm from around me and stands up.   I watch as he walks out of the cafeteria with Jacks.  I hope nothings wrong.  
"How's football going?"  I ask Zac.  Zac smiles and goes into details of football that I don't understand but I am happy that Zac is so passionate about football.  I smile, glad I have great friends and a wonderful boyfriend.
-------------------
I walk home, pissed off.  Cole never came back from talking with Jacks and he's been gone ever since.  I waited for him after school, he insisted on giving me a ride home in our first period.  He never showed up so I started walking home.  It must be important that he left but I am upset that he didn't let me know he wasn't coming back, not even a text.  I'm his girlfriend, shouldn't he at least let me know that he wasn't going to take me home.  I groan.  I have no idea how this is suppose to work, maybe I'm overreacting.  I hope nothing bad happened.  I shake my head and wrap my arms around myself.  My phone vibrates in my pocket when I'm about a block from my house.  I take it out of my pocket to see Cole's name lighting up my screen.  I sigh and turn off my phone.  I don't feel like talking to him right now.  I sigh.  I've never been in a relationship before but I know your not suppose to just ditch someone.  I unlock my front door and step inside.  Bear rushes up to me and starts barking.  I smile and pick him up.  I pet his head and sit down, placing Bear on my lap.  Bear immediately snuggles into my lap, closing his eyes.  I smile widely and pet him.  My mind wanders back to Cole.  I feel like there's something he is hiding from me, something big.  I know we only started dating but I still think we should be completely honest with each other.  I sigh and run my fingers through Bear's fur.  I was torn, a part of me is mad at Cole for leaving me and the other part is worried that something bad must have happened.  I sigh and turn my phone back on, seeing six missed calls from Cole.  He must be worried.  I send him a quick text, telling him that I got home okay and shut off my phone again.  I don't want him to be worried about him but I wasn't ready to forgive him quite yet.