Chapter Four

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I walk towards my locker with a smile on my face.  Last night after a little while of spending time with the wolf who I decided to call Mr. Wolf, I went back inside my house but not before saying that I hope to see Mr. Wolf again.  I slept peacefully the rest of the night.  I open my locker and grab my binder for my first period class.  I close my locker and jump when I see someone leaning against the locker by mine.  My hand flies to my chest, landing on my rapidly beating heart.  I turn to see Cole smirking at me.
"You scared me!"  I exclaim.  Cole just continues to smirk, looking amused.  I roll my eyes.  I start to walk around him but he blocks my path, his hand behind his back.  I raise my eyebrow at him.
"Can I help you with something?"  I ask.  Cole brings his hand out from behind his back and I look down to see my shirt in his hands, the shirt he nearly destroyed.  I smile and go to grab it but he moves it out of my reach.  My smile falls.  Oh!  He probably wants his shirt.  I open my bag and search through it but then I realize I left it in the dryer.
"I'm so sorry Cole.  I washed your shirt last night but I forgot it in my dryer."  I say.  I sigh.
"I'll bring it tomorrow."  I say.  I look up at Cole and can't help but notice how attractive he is in his leather jacket.
"Keep it."  Cole says in a husky tone.  I tear my eyes away from his hotness and look up into his eyes, confused.
"What?"  I ask stupidly.  Cole smiles, finally breaking the smirk off of his face.
"My shirt, you can keep it.  It looks better on you anyway."  Cole says.  My cheeks instantly heat up at his comment.  Why is it that Cole make me feel this way?  Cole leans closer to me, his six foot something frame getting closer and closer.  I freeze.  What is he doing?!  He leans closer and I intently smell his alluring cologne and his warmth wraps around me like a blanket.  He gets closer and closer, our faces inches apart.  My breath catches in my throat.  Cole Steel, bad boy, player, and  womanizer is not going to kiss me.  Is he?  I don't want to kiss him!  Do I?  His gorgeous green eyes stare deeply into my blue ones.  He leans closer and my bag moves slightly on my shoulder.  I snap out of my daze and look at my bag.  Cole was leaning closer so he could put my shirt in my bag.  I can't believe I thought Cole wanted to kiss me.  Why would he want to kiss me?  My mood darkens.  I'm not really sure why but the thought of Cole not wanting to kiss me made me extremely sad.  Cole notices my sadness and reaches his hand up and caresses my cheek, softy rubbing his thump over it.
"What's wrong angel?"  Cole ask softly.   My breath catches in my throat when he calls me angel.  He said it so softly, so truly, and with so much emotion.  I try my best to smile convincingly.
"Nothing, I'm fine."  I say.  His hand falls from my face and he takes a few steps back, taking his warmth away with him.  The first bell rings.
"I have to go to class.  Uh, thank for my cleaning my shirt and letting me keep yours.  It's really comfortable and it smells like you."  I say.  I freeze when I realize what I just said.  I look up at Cole to see a huge blazing smile on his face that makes my heart stop.  I turn around and quickly walk to my first class. 
"You don't have to be embarrassed."  Cole says loudly.  I blush more at the stares that I get from people.  I quickly go to class.  I'm about to walk through the door when someone stops me.  I look up from my feet to see a blonde haired girl with a skinny build, a deadly look in her brown eyes, and make up caked on her face.  She is wearing clothes that scream 'Slut.'  She glares down at me.
"I don't know who you are but you need to stay away from my man."  She says rudely.  I stare at her confused.  Her man?  Who the hell is her man?
"What are you talking about?"  I ask.  She steps closer and gets in my face.
"Stay away from Cole, he's mine.  I don't care what crazy thought you have in your mind but Cole would never be with someone as pathetic and ugly as you."  She snaps.  She turns around and walks away.  What the hell just happened?  Blondie must be Cole's girlfriend.  I will admit her words hurt but I'm not going to let her get to me.  I walk in to class and take my seat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------