24 - Closer

----------
Emily
----------

'Okay I just got here where are you?' Malia and I walked into the large house filled with people dancing and enjoying their drunk state. My eyes fixated on my phone that sent texts back and forth with Grayson.

'We're upstairs in the first bedroom to the right.'

'Alright heading up now.' I said and then proceeded to make my way through the large amounts of sweaty bodies, a small foil wrapper catching my attention as it laid still on one of the steps leading upstairs. A condom.

Malia and I walked upstairs to a large room with few people in it playing beer pong, one side cheering when the white ball landed into the red solo cup. "Babe, you made it." Grayson walked over to the two of us, Gavin following closely behind then giving Malia a kiss once he reached her.

"Thought I'd stop by, we weren't busy and there's a really cute guy here I wanted to hang out with." I smirked at him and he chuckled, bringing me in to a comfortable, yet long hug. One I could've easily stayed in if I had the choice.

"You look beautiful, but what's new?" His eyes traveled down to my outfit that I only put on two minutes before leaving campus.

"Eyes up here." I giggled and used both of my hands to make his eyes look directly in mine, my heart immediately pounding in my chest and my cheeks heated up.

"I'm kinda drunk, so please don't be a tease tonight. I'll do everything possible to have sex with you." His hands held onto my hips, his breathe smelling of alcohol and his eyes slightly droopy.

"Do you need to go to your dorm? I can drive you." I moved my hands from his face, to wrapping my arms around his neck, his hands moving up and down my sides, making my insides feel like they could burst.

"No let's stay here for a little while. I want you to have fun, have a few drinks." He suggested, a lustful tone in his voice, his eyes matching with a sparkle.

"Babe, I have to be able to drive back to the dorms." I smiled, his face hiding in the crook of my neck.

"But I want you to relax a little." His voice was muffled but the deep vibrations sent chills down my spine.

"It'll be fun even if I'm sober. But just know I'm gonna act like a clingy girlfriend, I'm not about to let these college girls be all over you." I felt him lift his head from my shoulder and look me in the eye.

"You said girlfriend." A deep chuckle left his lips, instantly causing my cheeks to heat up

"Yeah, I'm gonna act like one. Not be one." I winked at him and walked away from him, going downstairs, his footsteps following close behind me.

"Oh, you'll be one soon enough. I know that for a fact." He followed me to the kitchen where I grabbed a water from the large stainless steel fridge.

"Oh really? How soon?" I asked with a smirk on my face, leaning my body against the counter next to the fridge and opening up the water, taking a sip of it, then putting the cap back on.

"I don't know..." he teased, "but I'm gonna be extra as fuck when I ask you, so you better say yes." He put his hands on my hips, walking closer to me, and grabbing the water from my hand, placing it on the counter next to us.