16 - Friends With Benefits

----------
Emily
----------

I woke up to the sound of Grayson's phone playing a video on YouTube and soft chuckles leaving his mouth. "Hey." I said, lifting my head off his bare chest and looking up at him.

"Good morning, beautiful." I smiled and leaned in to kiss him, my body erupting into millions of butterflies, at least that's what it felt like. "Mm." He slightly moaned into the kiss and pulled me in more. "I had an amazing night."

His lips curved into a smile as the two of us remembered all of the small details. "I did too." I said right before Grayson placed his lips back on mine.

"Let's go downstairs. I smell food." He smirked and hopped out of bed, the only thing on his body were boxers.

I giggled at him and he walked to the other side of the bed, confusion written on his face. "I don't have any clothes on." He smiled at me then kissed my forehead.

"If only you could stay like that." He winked at me causing me to smile at him as he slid on a pair of shorts that laid on top of his dresser.

"I'm sure you'd like that." I stood up from his bed, my body only covered with a pair of underwear.

"Fuck I definitely would." He stared at my body as I walked to my suitcase and grabbed a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. "Wait." He jogged up to me as I snuck into the bathroom hoping I wouldn't run into one of his parents and closed the door behind us.

"Grayson I'm trying to change." I whispered as he kissed my neck and down my collar bone, then gently to my breasts. I giggled and tilted my head back as his lips explored my body. "Gray. Let's go downstairs." I pushed him off me and slid my shirt on, then put on my shorts, pulling them to my waist.

The two of us walked downstairs and towards the kitchen where his parents stood making breakfast. "Hey kids, good morning." His mom said as we sat down on the bar stools.

"Good morning Lisa and you too Sean." Grayson rubbed my back and stared at me, but not in an uncomfortable way. I felt his soft lips gently kiss my shoulder and then smile at me. "You're such a dork." I whispered to him and a small blush grew on his cheeks.

"No. I'm just really happy." He whispered back causing my heart to explode into a million little hearts.

"Okay love birds. You hungry?" Sean asked as him and Lisa set the food out in front of us.

"This looks amazing." Grayson said as he started getting food and putting it on both of our plates.

"Well anything looks amazing in your eyes, son." His dad teased as he patted Grayson's back.

"Chill out, Dad. Don't embarrass me." Grayson went along with the little teases by adding his sarcastic comments.

"Oh, boys." His mom said as she set the gallon of orange juice out as well.

"That's a valid answer." We smiled to each other until Grayson's hand went to its previous spot on my back.

______

"Okay, so this is basically the most gorgeous place here. It's in the mountains and you can see and overlook of everything." Grayson said as he drove around these small winding roads around the mountains. Our ears starting to pop from the change in elevation.

Player (Grayson Dolan)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara