11 - Date Type Thing

----------
Emily
----------

"Okay, did you guys have sex last night or not?" Malia and I stood at my locker as I pulled out stuff for my class, loud talking all around us.

"No. I'm not having sex with him. Why is this such a big deal?" I closed my locker and leaned up against it, seeing Malia's look of disbelief.

"It's a big deal because I saw you making out with the guy you hated three months ago." I sighed and started walking away from my locker towards my class.

"It was nothing. I wanted to see what it was like, and now I know." I shrugged, but I could tell she wasn't done.

"Yeah, his boner really seemed like nothing." She laughed, causing a blush to creep up on my cheeks.

"He did not have a boner." My jaw dropped, surprised she'd actually say that.

"Yes he did. It wasn't hard to miss, or should I say was hard." We started laughing and I pushed her away from me a bit, making her bump into some random kid. "Shit, sorry." She said, putting her hand on the freshman's shoulder then walking with me.

"Geez, watch where you're going Malia."

"My class is right here." She said, stopping by the door and slouching, clearly not wanting to be around the annoying people in her class.

"Okay, I'll see you at lunch. Love you." I walked down the crowded hallway, and saw Andrea talking with Grayson who had her pushed up against the lockers.

"So are we on for tonight?" I heard her ask in her annoying flirty voice, making my blood boil as I walked passed them.

This is why I hate him. He goes for people like Andrea. Who would want to be with a girl who every guy has fucked?

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to my class and walking in to a half empty room. I then sat at my seat and pulled out my phone until more people started coming in.

I watched Grayson walk in, then I immediately looked away, and back to my phone. "Wanna come over after school tonight?" His large arms pulled his back pack off his shoulders, and set it on the floor, then proceeded to sit in front of me in class.

"Nope." I gave most of my attention to my phone, showing him that I was uninterested in talking to him.

"Don't be like that, Babe." He reached over and took my phone out of my hands, then locking it and sliding into the pocket of his dark wash jeans that hugged his legs perfectly. "Why are you upset? You had fun last night, didn't you?"

I stared into his big hazel eyes, hoping he'd see the annoyance on my face. "You can have fun with Andrea tonight."

I watched a smirk grow on his face, and his pink tongue slide across his lips, creating a thin gloss over the tops of them. "Are you jealous?" His eyebrow arched making me feel more aggravated.

"There's nothing to be jealous of." I shrugged, a chuckle escaping his lips.

"What's your deal with her anyways? You two have beef?" He grabbed his phone off his desk and held it up to me, taking pictures of my annoyed state, clearly finding it comical.