12 - A Deep Blush

----------
Emily
----------

"Okay, but you're gonna be at my house late anyways, your feet will hurt, just stay the night." Grayson's body laid on my bed, an elbow holding up his large body, making an indent on my bed.

"You just want me to have sex with you." I said as I curled my hair at my desk, holding the long strand of my blonde hair.

"Okay true. But I also enjoy your company. And it's my birthday." He wiggled his eyebrows at me making me smile as a small blush rose to my cheeks.

"We'll see Grayson." I said looking into the mirror at the large guy behind me and how beautifully sculpted his body is.

"There's gonna be a lot of people there so prepare to talk to everyone with me, they think you're my date." He sat up from my bed and scooted his body towards my headboard, making himself comfortable and messing my bed up along with it.

"Why do they think that?" I continued pulling more small sections of my hair and wrapping them around the hot iron.

"Well my mom and dad said that they wanted me to bring a date and Malia's already coming with Gavin. You're my closest friend that's a girl." I looked behind me in the mirror at Grayson's smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"You're lucky I like your parents." I sassed and his smirk grew more prominent.

"Sure that's why you're staying." He stood up from his relaxed position on my bed and walked towards me. "But I know..." his deep voice ringing right next to my ear causing me to slightly freeze. "That you'd love to stay here." He kissed right below my ear, very gently, sending chills down my spine.

"I uhh... have to... um.. finish getting ready." I whispered, and a warm chuckle escaping his lips.

"Just you wait Em." He smiled widely, licking his lips and then walking towards my closet. "Want me to pack your stuff for staying the night?"

I heard the doorknob turn next to me and watched Grayson's large figure walk inside.

"What do you wear to sleep?" I heard his slightly muffled voice from my closet and hangers being pushed around.

"Get my maroon velvet shorts on the left and the matching top." I heard his giggles from the closet and then saw him walk out with the top tucked between his chin and chest and his hands holding the shorts to his hips.

"What do you think?" He posed with my pajamas and wiggled the shorts, more giggles falling from his mouth.

"Damn you look hot, Grayson. I think I need to tap that." I finished curling my hair and turned off the iron, then stuck it in its heat resistant sleeve and unplugged it from my wall.

"Don't forget. You already did." He smirked and threw the clothes at me then walked back into my closet and grabbed an old back pack for me to put my things in.

"You're a brat." I crossed my arms and slouched on the chair.

"True. But we should head to my house so we can finish getting ready." He handed me the bag and I sighed, taking it from him and walking to the bathroom to grab stuff to stay the night. "You're quite attractive when you have an attitude I hope you know that." His sly words coming from his mouth as I walked out of the bathroom and tossed my bag on my bed.