Abuse

"You are never, and I say never to see that boy again!" My after yelled, pushing the dining room table toward the wall. My mom, cowering, took the dishes into the kitchen.

The only reason she stays with him is for the money. The only person he abuses is me. I fucking hate him so much.

"Yes, sir." I cried, as my body was shaking. He punched me in the face and shoved me to the wall, and yelled in my ear.

"And if I see you with him again, you are out of this house and out of this family!
You hear me!!" He yelled loudly, as blood started to trickle down my face.

"Yes sir." I repeated, as he let go of me and let me slide down to the floor. Crying, I held my eye which was probably black right now.

At this point, I would rather be on the streets than this house. Anything would be better, but how else am I supposed to go to college if I don't have dads money.

I walked into the kitchen, and put some frozen peas on my eyes. The bag of course not individual peas. That's when I heard a knock on the door, and I hoped with all my might that it wouldn't be Alex.

I loved him all, but I would probably get killed if he came over again. I gradually stood up, and opened the door. There stood Millie, with a gift in her hand.

"Can I come in? Or can we go somewhere and talk?"