Cut you off

"Hey I love your new haircut, where'd you go to get it done?" Hope asked, as we ate our lunch in the cafeteria.

"Actually, I cut it myself." I admitted, eating my French salad. My friends were surprised and started asking me to do their hair.

"Umm sure I could do it, for about 15 dollars a cut?" I laughed, as my friends started pulling out cash from their pockets.

"I'll pay you 50, if you can get me in this weekend"

"60 for Saturday!"

"Can you dye hair too?"

My friends crowded around me with money in their hands. I laughed, and told them to put their money away.

"Hey it's ok you don't have to pay me! I actually really enjoy it!" I told them, as they gossiped to each other. Maybe that's what I should do for a career.

Who am I kidding, I would be killed if I don't make more than 100,000 dollars a year. Fuck my life.

"Well I have to go to tutoring." I sighed, putting my Tupperware back into my lunchbox. My friends started snickering and whispering to each other.

"What?" I asked, as they looked at me with a smile.

"Well we heard that he lives in a trailer!"

"And that he smokes marijuana"

"And apparently he has a new girlfriend. He's refusing to flirt with any other girl now"

"Also he sleeps over at Eric's house because he's to high to drive."

"You guys are messed up, why the fuck does it matter if her lives in a trailer or not? And his buisness is not yours, so maybe you should stop talking about him."I griped, tired of them always talking trash at people who are different than them.

"I don't get why you care anyway, he's a druggie. It's not a big deal." Trinity griped, as she stood up from the table to leave.

"Yeah, whatever. I have to go"