Kiss n tell

"Ok at first I wasn't expecting it to be that good, but it was 10 times better than Olive Garden." I exclaimed, as Alex drove me home. Grinning, he put his hand on my thigh. Oof.

"See, I told you it was good." He laughed, as he drove down my driveway. I don't know why, but I was starting to like him.

"Well, uh this is my stop. Thanks for dinner." I nervously said, as I unbuckled my seat belt. I started to open the door, when Alex grabbed my arm.

"Wait." He said, as I turned to look at him. He leaned over and kissed me, and it felt like a million fireworks. I don't even know, it was just amazing.

"Thank you, bye!" I quickly told him, rushing out of his car and into my house. I was shaking I was so excited, I couldn't stop smiling.

"So how was Olive Garden." My father greeted, as I came through the door. He had a cold look on his stern face, and was sitting at the kitchen table holding a book.

"It was very good, but I have to go upstairs now and study." I told him, trying to go up to my room. I didn't like talking to him because he was always so negative.

"His car looks beat up. Are you sure he is what your mother described to me?" He asked, with a frown on his face.

"And more. Listen I really have to study." I started to say, before my father rose up out of his chair and walked towards me.

"IF YOU EVER, AND I MEAN EVER, LET THAT BOY EFFECT YOUR GRADES YOU WILL BE OUT OF THIS HOUSE. YOU HEAR ME?" He yelled, yanking me by my hair. Tears rolling down my face, I nodded hoping that he would let go of me.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUNG LADY?" He yelled some more, making my ears ring with his yelling.

"Yes sir." I mumbled, as my mom peaked through the kitchen door at us. My father turned back to look at her, and let go of my long hair.

"You better, or I will do more than pull your hair. I will beat the shit out of you!" He spit, as I ran out of the kitchen and up to my room.