Plans

"Wait, where are we going instead?" I asked, as he took off speeding down the road. I had a bad feeling about this.

"Its a surprise, I'm sure you'll love it. So tell me, have you always been smart?" He asked as we drove on the city city roads.

"I guess, I honestly hate school but my parents make me get good grades. So I just get though it. What's your story?" I asked, as we pulled into a small restaurant. It was packed, with motorcycles and trucks filling the small parking lot.

"Hey, it's our first date. Nows not the time to bring up my horrible past. I want to spend every minute talking about good things, with you." He smiled, finding a parking spot. Reassuringly, he pushed my hair behind my ear.

"You are one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen." He whispered softly, as my cheeks turned red. He couldn't possibly mean that.

"How about all of those girls you've dated and hooked up with at your former schools?" I asked with a laugh, as he leaned closer to me.

"They are all trash, compared to you. Let's go, this place has the best ribs." He told me, as we got out of the car. It looked like a whole in the wall barbecue restaurant, but good ribs are good ribs.

As we walked up to the restaurant, Alex held my hand. I don't know why, but it just made me feel all tingly inside. He was just so hot, with his smile and his hair.

"Ok, so my aunt and uncle run this place so don't be afraid when they come up to you and hug you. It's just a thing they do." He told me with a smile, as he opened the door for me. It very cold outside, so the heat of the quaint restaurant warmed me right up.

"Alex! I haven't seen you for a couple days!" A biker woman in about her late 30s greeted, as she gave Alex a hug. A few seconds later a cook stepped out of the kitchen, with a graying brown handlebar mustache.

"Alex, where you've been? Haven't seen you at home for a while." The man said, with a deep rustic voice. His uncle looked nothing like him, but his aunt could be his mother.

She had long brown hair, and the same Hazel eyes as Alex that could fill up a room. She looked like the nicest person, and her husband a rough biker.

"I've been sleeping over at a friends house." He told them, as his uncle nodded and gave him a shoulder pat. The uncle walked with a limp back into the kitchen, and the aunt led us to an empty table in the corner of the restaurant.

"So who's this girl? You've never introduced me to a girl before!" His aunt asked, with a huge smile on her face.

"My names Kali, I'm Alex's tutor." I told her, as she gave me a hug. A little weird, but I was ok with it.

"Well my name is Kay, and I run this joint. I've raised Alex since he was in 5th grade and he has never got as good of grades as he does now. Thank you so much darling, you can come visit here anytime!" She excitedly thanked me, giving me a menu. Alex had his head down, with an embarrassed look on his face.

"Well I'll lace you to yourself, just flag me down when your ready to order." Jay sweetly said, as she left to go tend to another table.

"Sorry about that, she's just overly friendly." Alex muttered, his cheeks starting to lose the red on them.

"It's fine, I wish my mom was that warm. So are we both getting ribs?" I asked, as he smiled up at me.

"Yeah, definitely."