Study Buddies

"So Alex has been kicked out of every school in the county, and if he gets kicked out of this one his parents are sending him across the country to a military school." The principal told me as she read through the thick folder. I'm guessing that's his.

"And I need you to tutor him. I will give you half of the school day off since all you have left to take this year is electives and your English class in the morning. So after lunch, you are to tutor him for an hour and then you can go home." She told me, as she handed me the tutoring books on top of her desk.

"I guess I can. Will this help me with college?" I asked, trying to stand up out of the chair without tipping over because of the books.

"I will give you a recommendation to Harvard if you do this for me. I graduated from there you know. Well I have a meeting in 5 minutes, so I'll leave you with this sheet. It basically is a chart Monday through Friday from 12-1 for the next half year. You have to sign every time you tutor. You will meet and tutor in the library, in the walled classroom in the back. Thank you, Kali. Bye." The principle rushes off, before I asked anymore questions. I was stuck with him for the next half of a school year.

Im screwed.