Hitting it up

"Ok so you just put the weed in here, and roll it on up." Alex explained, as we sat on his bed. He actually lived in a small brick house, in the down town area of Colorado.

Apparently he moved out of his aunt and uncles house, and the money he got from selling drugs got him a house, a car, and steady income.

"It smells a little weird..." I laughed, as I picked up the joint and rolled it around in the palm of my hand.

"Yeah, it does smell. But you'll get used to it. Here, let me light it for you." He offered, as he put the joint in his mouth and lit it with his black and gold lighter.

"Ahh, now that's what I call good fucking weed. Here, try some." He said, passing it to me. I cautiously put it up to my lips, and inhaled.

"Shit!" I coughed, as I gave the joint back to him. Smoke was surrounding me, almost choking me to death.

"It's ok, it takes a few tries. Want something to drink?" He asked, his eyes red. I laughed, pointing toward his liquor cabinet.

"How about some tequila?" I giggles, the weed starting to kick in. It was an amazing feeling, a feeling of letting everything go.

"Wow, such a rebel. I don't even know who you are anymore." Alex laughed, taking the bottle from the cabinet.

Popping the bottle open, he took a quick swig of it and passed it to me. I've tried alcohol before, with my cousin so I wasn't totally inexperienced.

I started chugging it, even though it tasted like hell. It burned as the fiery liquid slid down my throat. Alex smiled, and pushed me down against the bed.

"You are so irresistible Kali, I just really want to fuck you right now. I want you so bad." He groaned, his grip on my arms getting tighter.

"Alex, we've been dating for 3 months. Fuck it, let's do this."