Change

"Mom, Can I go out tonight?" I asked, as I walked into the kitchen. She was sitting in the same place as this morning, with a different coffee cup in hand.

"Sure honey. Where are you going? And who are you going with?" She asked, stirring her cup with a spoon.

"I'm going on a date with this guy Alex. And we're going to Olive Garden." I told her, as I undid my tight braids from school today.

"Oh, is he smart enough for you? Is he catholic? Do I know his parents?" She asked, curious to know everything about him.

"'You ask so many questions! He's smart, he's new at school, and he's catholic. He's a good guy mom, you don't need to worry." I assured her, as ran my fingers through my beach wavy hair.

"Ok, well have fun. Your curfew is 12:00, and your father will be home by then hopefully." She told me, as I left the room. What a spaz.

I changed into a short black dress, and some black flats. I honestly looked hot, but I didn't really want to go out on this date now.

Usually on a Friday night, I relax and eat pizza, watch Netflix and shit. I honestly didn't feel like being sociable but, Fuck it. I guess it's going to happen now.

"Honey someone is at the door!" My mom yelled from downstairs, as I straightened the last piece of my hair. Rolling my eyes, I hurriedly sprayed hairspray all over my head, and ran down stairs.

"I got it, I got it! Bye mom, I'll be here at curfew." I told her, as I bolted out the door. If she saw him, she would know that he is nothing like how I described him to her.

"Hey, you got a nice place." Alex commented, as he walked me to his car. It was a few rust spots, but it was overall not bad.

"Thanks, my father works 24/7 so he wants to have a perfect house. Nice car." I told him, as he opened the door for me. A cloud of smoke came from it smelling of marijuana and cigarette smoke.

"Are you high right now?" I asked him, as he closed the door and walked over to the divers side. I've had boyfriends before, but they were all goody goody.

"Ok, maybe a little but trust me. I'm good at driving." He laughed, starting up the car. What the fuck is wrong with him.

"Whatever, I really couldn't give a shit anymore. So ready to go to Olive Garden?" I asked, starving for some breadsticks. He laughed, with his cute little laugh he always does oml.

"Actually, there's been a hange of plans"