Author's Note

Hey all
I'm Amber, this is actually my first Wattpad story.

Feel free to correct me if you see any mistake, I'm open to correction but please I don't want rude comments.

And I want to say thank you for giving my book a chance. You won't regret it and please you can help me share to your friends too. I'll totally appreciate it.

Please do not copy my book or translate to another language. That won't be cool and I won't like it.I've been wanting to write a story since I joined Wattpad so here we go.

This book is a work of fiction. It's based on the author's imagination. Any name, Location, chartacter are as a result of my imagination. Any relation to any real person, dead person is just coincidental.

You're free to imagine the characters however you want to.

Oh and I want to thank Liber_Tee for the amazing cover. You are free to drop yours tho. I'll appreciate it if you can share my book to your friends, it'll be nice...

I'm still in the process of editing JAD so please bear with me.

Please constructive criticism only. I don't want insults... I guess that's all for now.

Started: 12th November, 2018

My second book, Secret is out now. You can check it out .

IG: amber.o__
That's the only social media I'm really active on. You can reach me there.