"What's going on, Deku?"

Kacchan's POV

I woke up in a pool of a white substance. I knew what it was, but I refused to believe it.

I did not have sex with Deku

I did not have sex with Deku

I did not have sex with Deku

I had sex with Deku..

I could feel myself still inside of him, but I didn't pull out in fear of waking him. Memories from last night flashed into my mind as I relived every. Single. Detail. Though I'm obviously the dominant alpha, I actually liked Deku topping me. When-.. If  we ever do this again, I think I'd be okay with being topped again...

I felt Deku shift a bit beneath me. I froze. He opened his eyes and his emerald green eyes met my scarlet red ones.

"D-Did we.."

"Uhhuh.."

"I... With you?"

"Mmhm.."

"Oh jesus."

I frowned. "So you regret it.." I began to pull out when Deku grabbed my arm.

"Lets just... Stay like this for a while?"

I wrapped my arms around Deku, placing my chin on his shoulder.

I..  Think I'm in love..

(2 WEEKS LATER CUS IM AN ASSHOLE LIKE THAT)

We went to school like normal teens for another 2 weeks. I learned the names of a few kids, suprisingly. I mostly hung out with Hiro and his best friend Kage. I like him, cause he shuts the fuck up.

Deku hung out with Emika, her best friend Himaka, and Mae. I hadn't noticed anything different or off about Deku, as we.. Didn't really hang out much. We still hadn't talked about... y'know. And I don't think he intended to talk about it. We hung out last week, but then he just beca  distant and avoided me at all costs. Not even making eye contact with me.

As I was walking down the hallway I bumped into him. He was wearing a green sweater over his uniform.

"Oh! Sorry Kacchan, didn't see ya there.." He started to walk off, the flower crown that I had been so used to seeing on him was tilted slightly. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"We need to talk, Deku." I pulled him to a mostly deserted hallway with only a janitor at the far end cleaning up what looked like spilled milk.

"So.." Deku started looking town at our still intertwined hands. "What is there to talk about,  Kacchan?" He looked up at me.

I tilted my head in annoyance. "What the fuck do you mean 'What is there to talk about?'?! I've been trying to talk to you all week about things but you keep avoiding me! Why?!" I snapped at him, my eyes searching his for anything, any hint of why he was being so distant.

This never would have bothered me two years ago. I avoided Deku. I know I wouldn't have cared if he did this to me then, but now.. It hurts and I want to say I have no fucking idea why, but that's a complete lie.

He avoided my gaze, tears forming in his emerald eyes. My face softened. "What's going on, Deku?" I asked softly, putting my free hand on his shoulder.

He slightly turned his head up to me. "I.. I think I might be pregnant, Kacchan.." He released my hand and covered his face with both of his.

I staggered back, my hold on him releasing. "W-What?" I asked, my face contorted with confusion.

This can't fucking be happening.. I know this eventually happens but WHY NOW??? We're only 19!! Barely adults!!!

"I didn't even knot you!! Oh god oh god this can't be happening." I put my hands to my temple.

Out of his sweater he pulled a small purple stick. It was a pregnancy test. And it said positive.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

IM BACKKK

Hehe.. I love you guys 😂

Anyways thanks for reading!!

Words: 632

~april❤