"The New Beginning"

If you don't know what My Hero Academia or Boku No Hero Academia is then either watch the show, educate yourself, or don't read at all because this fandom can get VERY confusing!

*

Izuku's POV:

I am an omega. The lesser second race. The ones who are destined to be.. bunny farmers. Not heroes, which is what I know I want to be. I was born quirkless, and an omega on top of that, how low could my chances get at being a hero? For a long time I wanted to be like All Might, my idol, or like Kacchan, who I knew was going to be the Number 1 hero someday.

Since I was an omega, I quickly found out how badly they were treated. They were called weak, stupid, worthless. When I saw how my classmates treated Urasa Namayage, I vowed to never tell anyone I was an omega. From then on, I was a beta. Not too strong, not too weak. Average. And I was okay with that.

*

Katsuki Bakugou, or Kacchan, used to be my best friend. One of my idols, right next to All Might. Until one particular day when we were 7 when me and Kacchan were getting bullied by three 12 year olds...

"Ka-Kacchan, I-I'm scared.." I quivered hiding behind his back. "Back o-off!" Kacchan yelled at the bullies, trying to protect me, even though he was just as scared, if not more. "Kacchan you know you can't beat us." The main bully taunted, earning laughs from his goons. "HEY! Only D-Deku can call me t-that!" Kacchan growled, tiny sparks flying out of his hands. "That's all you got, Kacchan?" The bully leered, walking dangerously close to us with the other two following behind him. Kacchan tried to hit them with his explosions, but they were too weak. The bullies grabbed him and tried to move him away from sight of any teachers so they would be free to beat him up. "I'M NOT MOVING!" Kacchan snapped, trying desperately to create sweat on a cold day. "Fine then." The bully smirked seeing me behind Kacchan. "We'll just take him" He made a grab for me. Kacchan yelled, "NO!!" The bullies stopped. "T-Take me.. Just don't h-hurt him" Kacchan's lip quivered. The bullies looked at each other and grabbed Kacchan by the arms, dragging him to an out of order bathroom. I sat there on my knees, listening to the screams of the small blonde haired boy.

10, maybe 15 minutes later, I opened my puffy eyes to see a black and blue Kacchan, limping out from the bathroom. He hobbled over to me, his eyes full of venom. "Ka-Kacchan?!!" I called standing up. I ran over to him. "What d-did they do to y-you?" I asked worriedly. He looked at me with hatred. "Never talk to me again. Never come to my house. Never look at me. Never ask me for help. I'm done with you." He spat. There was tears in his eyes, rather from pain or something else I couldn't tell. All I knew was: I just lost my best friend. And with that he walked away, and left me to break down by myself. That's how it's been since and as far as Kacchan's concerned, that's how it has always been.

*

And now, we jump to about a week before the summer holidays in our last year of middle school. I was gathering my things when...

"DEKU!!" Kacchan shouted getting up and pushing me down to the ground, causing me to drop all my books everywhere. We were still in class, though everyone but Kacchan and his little group had left around 5 minutes before. I crumbled down into my usual stature, waiting for the pain to come. Kacchan raised his fist. "You're applying to U.A., huh? The school for heroes?" Kacchan asked angrily, with a hint of amusement embedded in his voice. I sulked down as close to the ground as possible. "Y-yes.." I answered, my voice shaking with terror. He scoffed and turned to his friends. "Who does fucking quirkless Deku think he is?" He laughed with his friends, then finally turning back to my shaking figure on the ground. "I've told you Deku.. U.A. isn't a place for quirkless losers like you!" He yelled, moving his fist as if he was about to punch me. I winced and braced for impact, putting my arms up to shield my face from Kacchan's impending fury. What I didn't realize was he stopped his hand in midair. "Stop being such a baby, Deku!" Kacchan spat, causing his friends to put their hands to their eyes and mimic a baby crying. "Boo hoo!" One of them said. "I'm Deku and I'm a quirkless wannabe loser!! WAAAAH!" This earned a smirk from Kacchan and a burst of laughter from the other 2 dingoes.