"Love Can Wait"

Izuku's POV

About an hour before the dance, I set down 3 pairs of clothes on my bed and tried to decide between them.

One outfit was a white button up with a dark green vest and a black tie with black pants and black jacket.

The second was a black button up with a white vest and a white tie with black pants.

The last one was a white button up with a red tie and black pants and a black jacket once again.

"Mooooommmm!!" I called. She came to my door, "Yes, Izu?" She asked.

"Which looks better?" She looked over all the outfits and picked the second one. "This one would look great on you, Izuku!"

"Thanks mom!"

She nodded and walked out the door, leaving me to get ready.

Kacchan's POV

Today was the day. The day I found my mate.

My love. The one person I'm destined to be with till I die.

In 5 hours, I'll find them and forget all about Deku and his stupid face.

Stupid Deku...

GET OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!!

I WANT TO FIND MY MATE AND YOU WON'T RUIN IT FOR ME!!!

I layed on my bed and looked over at my suit draped over a chair. I sighed, putting my hands behind my head and closing my eyes. As I lay there, my mind put together pictures of random people, trying to figure out what they'd look like. And one that kept popping up....

Deku.

Like I fucking said, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

Him and I will never happen, and even if he were to be my- NO!!!

I CAN'T EVEN FUCKING THINK OF THAT!!!

Ughhh... Just the damn thought of him and his stupid fucking face makes me sick to the point I want to find him and punch him for just being so god damn cute!!!

DAMNIT!!

I got a call from Kirishima and it -thankfully- sucked me out of my terrible, terrible thoughts.

I grabbed my phone from the floor (I threw my phone when I couldn't find a suit that didn't look exactly like one Deku had... yeah) and answered it, getting off my bed.

"What."

"Don't sound so excited!" Kirishima joked.

"Yeah, yeah whatever now seriously, what the fuck do you want?"

"Just a mere moment of your time, Bakubro!!"

I growled into my phone "I'm hanging up."

I put my finger on the button.... "WAIT NO!!!"