"Goodnight, Kacchan"

"What the fuck, Todoroki?!"

"Hey to you too Bakugou.." Todoroki said.

I ran up to him and hugged him. "Todo-San!!" I beamed. He hugged me back. "Hello, Midoryia." He said simply, leaving the hug. "Now, I won't be staying here long because it feels like I am very unwelcome.."

My eyes made their way over to Kacchan who was fuming. I quickly looked away nervously.

"Anyway. Ochako wanted me to tell you to answer her, she's been trying to get a hold of you all morning. And since I was in the neighborhood.."

Kacchan growled.

"I uh.. Ill be leaving now. Goodbye Midoryia." He turned. I tilted my head and waved.

"You look cute today, by the way." Todoroki finished as he walked away. I blushed.

"You look cute today, by the way" Kacchan mocked. "Let's fucking go Deku." He said coldly. "Okay.."

I took my phone out of my sweater pocket and checked the messages from Uraraka.

🌸OUraraka: Deku!
Sent 12:00 AM

🌸OUraraka: DEKU
Sent 1:00 AM

🌸OUraraka: GOD ANSWER
Sent 6:00 AM

🌸OUraraka: WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT
Sent 6:01 AM

🌸OUraraka Sent A Video|Duration: 0:10:02

|PLAY VIDEO|

I pushed the play video button and put my phone where me and Kacchan could see it. He reluctantly looked over.

Then we got to the part where.. I kissed.. Kacchan...

|End of Video|

I dropped my phone.

"HOW FUCKING DRUNK WAS I?!" I yelled, earning stares from people walking on the sidewalk.

"Very." Kacchan answered.

"Oh god... I'm sorry for kissing you.." I apologized, Kacchan looking at me. "Don't apologize its fine. Lets just not talk about it, or at all, alright?"

I nodded, and we walked in silence.

(TIMESKIP BC IM A LAZY ARSE!!)

"Do you like this flanal, Kacchan?" I held up a red flanal to the blonde boy who was blankly staring at a chair across the store. "Yea whatever..."

"Alright well, my mom died."

"That's nice..."

"So did yours."

"Good for you..."

Why did I think that would work?

"I'm pregnant."

"Nice..."

"Its Todoroki's"

"YOU FUCKED THAT HALF N HALF?!"

Todoroki picked the best time to walk into the store.

"Uh..."

"No, Kacchan, I didn't. I was just saying that to get your attention."

Kacchan huffed as Todoroki walked over. "Long time no see, Kacchan." Todoroki said, putting his arm around me. "And what if we did fuck? What would you do?"

"Fucking rip your dick off and choke you with it!"

Todoroki laughed, "Well, I personally think Deku eouod be better with me than with you Mr. 'Lord Explosion Murder'."