"Don't worry, I know"

Urasa's POV

I HATE EVERYONE!!

My cousin.

Kacchan.

Deku.

Kirishima.

My parents.

My Uncle and Aunt.

My family.

Random people.

EVERY.FUCKING.ONE

Kami just had to disobey me and now I hate him! I thought he loved me.. My favorite cousin..

We used to do everything together. Go to the park, have sleepovers, play pretend.. I miss us..

But we will never happen again. It's just me now.

When I went over to ask for his help, and he denied, it just made me more angry than I already was. Even if I wasnt a villain, he probably wouldn't have helped me.

All I fucking wanted was for him to help me to get revenge on Deku and Kacchan after plan a failed.

But, right before I wrote him the note, I figured out a plan by myself. I don't just want revenge on broccoli and blondie. I want revenge on everyone.

I will get my revenge.

Be it today or tomorrow.

I will have revenge, and no one will get in my way.

Deku's POV

I ran to the bathroom, figuring that's where Kirishima would be, as I heard some serious wailing coming from there..

From down the hall.

I ran into the boys bathroom, catching a glimpse of red flashing across the room and into the stall.

"Kiri... " I said, walking over his stall. Putting my hand on the door, I noticed several things etched into the black and blue specked door.

One name was in big, sharp letters

'KATSUKI'

I smiled at the childlike scrawl that filled up half of the door.

I knocked softly. "Kiri... Come on.."

From inside the door I could hear sniffs and quiet sobbing. Though we were taught not to do this in Kindergarten, I crawled through the opening under the door and sat next to a red eyed Kirishima.

"Hey.. Buddy.." I rubbed his shoulder. He sniffed. "G-Go.. A-A-Away.." He attempted to talk, each syllable attacked with sobs.

"I.. I have something to tell you.." I started.

He turned to look at me. "G-Go. The. F-Fuck. A-Away." He managed to get out between sobs, his voice shaking.

I pulled my hand back and stood up. "He had to break up with you. He was blackmailed, Kiri." And with that, I walked out of the stall and back to class.

I know, I should have stayed. But.. He didn't want me there, and I understand not wanting to be bothered, even when you really need someone. But he didn't need me, he needed someone else.

I walked into the classroom looking for a certain blonde. Not blasty, but sparky. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of his seat and out the door. He didn't even bother to resist, or even look up for that matter. He just followed me in silence as if he already knew what I wanted with him.

I walked back to the bathroom and went to the particular stall, with the Kacchan scrawl, that held a bawling red head.

I slid (more like pushed) Kami under the door, observing as a few tears fell off his otherwise expressionless face.

"Talk." Was all I said as I left the bathroom for the final time and walked back to class.

Kaminari's POV

I got pushed under the stall by Midoriya and ended up face to face with my Kiri, who looked just as messed up as I probably looked at that moment.

We said nothing, but then I felt a small warmth on my hand. I looked down, observing how well mins and Kiri's hands for together. As if they were made for each other.

"I'm sorry.." I croaked out, sounding much like a 90 year old man. With strep throat. Who has been smoking for 60 years.

He gave me a knowing look and looked in my eyes. "Who..?" He asked, sounding a little like my Aunt Marg.. Who has lung cancer..

"Urasa." I answered. "Your cousin." He nodded. "We can't tell anyone that it wasn't real. We can't text or go out in public."

"You.. Or me..?" He asked after a moment of silence. "

I sighed, letting out a shaky breath. "You.. I-I had to, Kiri! God.. I'm so sorry I love you so m-" He cut me off, his lips meeting mine in a moment of pure passion and perfection.

He pulled away and pulled my hands up to his mouth, kissing them delicately.

"Don't worry, I know.." He said and we sat there, admiring each other's company, until the bell rung and we both parted ways.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

Heeyyy guys sorry for the shortish filler chapter!!

Don't worry, major plot point and BAKUDEKU happening SOONNNN within the next one or two days!

I am returning to my regular update schedule, Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday and Saturday aaaaand SUNDAY!!

Yayyyy

~april❤