"Perfect"

(This will just be a chapter dedicated to explaining what happened in the alternate timeline. I only have an hour to write it, and this might be the last chapter for a week, depending on if I'm grounded again or not!"

3rd Person POV

Izuku and Katsuki were playing around on the playground one day in 3rd grade.

"Hey, Izu! Watch this!" Katsuki jumped off the swing he was swinging on and did a little flip before landing straight up in the woodchips in front of them. "Wow, Kacchan!!" Izuku yelled. "That was amazing!" Katsuki smiled and took his friend's hand, leading him off his swing.

They had been walking by the school near an out of order bathroom when 3 8th graders came up to them. "Hey, boys. What are you two doing here?" One boy said with mock concern.

"Walking, what does it look like?" Katsuki answered. "Walking in our territory." The boys stepped closer. "You know what happens to little boys in our  territory?" The boys cracked their knuckles. 

"Ka-Kacchan, I-I'm scared.." Izuku quivered, hiding behind Katsuki's back. "Back o-off!" Kacchan yelled at the bullies, trying to protect him, even though he was just as scared, if not more. "Kacchan you know you can't beat us." The main bully taunted, earning laughs from his goons. "HEY! Only Izu can call me t-that!" Kacchan growled, tiny sparks flying out of his hands. "That's all you got, Kacchan?" The bully leered, walking dangerously close to us with the other two following behind him. Katsuki tried to hit them with his explosions, but they were too weak. The bullies grabbed him and tried to move him away from sight of any teachers so they would be free to beat him up. "I'M NOT MOVING!" Katsuki snapped, trying desperately to create sweat on a cold day. "Fine then." The bully smirked seeing Izuku behind him. "We'll just take him" He made a grab for me. Katsuki yelled, "NO!!" But it was too late. One bully grabbed Katsuki by the arms and pulled him back, while the other two took Izuku to the out of order bathroom.

Katsuki heard shrieks from the bathroom that belongs to Izuku. His Izu. "NO! NO, GOD!!! PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!!"

*

"No one but your little friend can hear you, bitch." One bully slapped Izuku across the face hard, leaving a pink and slightly purple mark. The other started to punch him in the soft features of his face, flooding his pale skin with blood red. "AHH!!! STOP, STOP GOD PLEASE!! IT HURTS!!" Izuku screamed. 

Outside the bathroom, Katsuki curled up into a ball while still being held by one of the bullies. "Please, god stop hurting him.." He whimpered helplessly. He couldn't do anything to protect his best friend, and it killed him.

Both bullies started to kick Izuku all over, leaving unseen purple bruises underneath his clothes. He, by this time, has stopped pleading for help, instead he just silently wept.

Katsuki was worried by the sudden silence of his friend, and stayed curled in a ball until the bullies left the bathroom with a large amount of blood on them. His eyes went wide at the realization that they had Izuku's blood on their hands. The bully released him and walked away with the other two. Katsuki jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Upon seeing Izuku's limp body, he thought he was dead until he heard faint, quiet sobbing. He ran to his best friend and held him in his arms, getting blood all over his clothes. "It's okay, Izu. It will all be okay.." He soothed while crying, looking at his hurt friend.

"P-Please m-m-make the p-pain s-s-stop.." Izuku whimpered between shaky breaths. "I can't, I'm sorry Izu. I can't make it all better."

*

Next, we move to 5th grade. Izuku, scarred forever by that experience, has become cold, rude, and angry. Katsuki, however, became happier to try to cheer up his best friend. Because of the equally traumatizing experience Katsuki had, he vowed to never leave Izuku and that he would always protect him from then on.

"What'd you get for lunch, Izu?" Katsuki asked happily while unpacking his own lunch.

"Katsudon and a rice bowl." Izuku scolwed. "I hate katsudon and rice."

Katsuki gasped. "Since WHEN?! You've always loved katsudon!! We used to eat it together, remember? Especially in 3rd-" He paused. 3rd grade was a sore subject for both of them. "Don't fucking mention 3rd grade again, Kacchan." Izuku snapped, picking at a few pieces of rice.

"Since when do you cuss too? Did you decide to change overnight? Why didn't I get the memo? I'd much rather be happy with you, but if being mopey and sad makes ya happy, then I'll be sad with ya!" Katsuki changed his expression to a fake frown, but couldn't hide the smile that was slowly creeping on his lips.

Katsuki had not noticed Izuku's change until now, but it had been going on for about 2 years.

"What is there to smile about? It's not that hard to be sad."

"For you maybe, 'Mr. King-of-Sadtown'" Katsuki answered. "I'm Izuku Midoriya, King of all the sad people. Waa waa waa."

"Kacchan, stop."

"I'm always sad for no reason, even though my best friend Kacchan tries to make me smile."

"Kacchan, stop."

"But it never works, cause I'm the King of sadness."

"KATSUKI FUCKING STOP!" Izuku yelled, getting looks from the students at other tables. "What the fuck are you looking at Urasa? FUCK YOU TOO!" He stood up, stopping to dump a rice bowl on Katsuki's head and the katsudon bowl on Urasa's head, and left the lunch room while returning looks to every student.

Urasa cried a bit, but Katsuki just smiled while picking a piece of rice off his forehead. "Mmm. Auntie Inko's rice. Ah.. I love them both!" He smiled brightly and continued eating his lunch, which now had even more rice piled on it.

*
Now we're in 8th grade, a year before U.A.

"U.A! The school of our dreams! When are you sending in your application, Izu? I just sent in mine this morning!" Katsuki beamed.

"Never." Izuku answered, a neutral look on his cold, pale face. He had dyed his hair a dark purple around the end of 5th grade, which was falling all over his face.

"NEVER?! What?!!" Katsuki yelled, startling the whole class. "Never."

The bell rang and Izuku got up, leaving Katsuki to be the only student in the room. He walked over to the teacher. "Hi. Can I have a U.A application, please?"

"Mr. Bakugou, didn't you already send in your completed application?" The teacher asked.

"Yes, but its for my friend. He's sick at home and the deadline is soon and he's worried he'll miss it."

The teacher seemed to buy it, so he handed him a new U.A application. Katsuki bowed and quickly left the class and ran home.

*

"I'm home, mom!!" Katsuki announced, rushing through the door and into his room. He threw his backpack down and took out the application along with a black pen. Jumping on the bed, the chewed on the pen while reading over the questions. 

"Name.. Izuku Midoriya." He said while writing it down neatly on the paper.

"Provide a picture.." Katsuki put the application down and took out a box from under his bed labled "Izuku and Katsuki <3" He looked through the pictures to find one of his best friend with an actual smile. He pulled out a particular one, took out an envelope, and sealed it inside.

"Quirk.. Arson."

After a few more questions, he was done. He told his mom he was leaving and ran to U.A, turned it in, and ran back home, completely out of breath.

"Perfect."

He smiled at the thought of them both going to U.A together, and fell asleep.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

NO TIME FOR A/N

Words: 1274

~april❤