Chapter 31- The end of all

A/N:

I'm thinking of putting up a cover contest or something, what do you guys think?

My edit of Leo Valdez up there, also tell me what you think :) Drawing is not mine tho.

This chapter is kinda stupid, I'll rewrite it in a few so. Whatever

---
*not yet rewritten

Belle

The glowing light faded and I felt myself being lowered to the ground, I groaned and sat up and raised my hand. Opene and closed it. Then I realized, I was here, I was back, I was home, "I'm home!" I laughed, then my laugh faded as I remembered the war, bloodshed, "The war, oh my God." I gasped and started running, while running I started to transform into my wolf, my clothes sinking within me. I felt my bones reforming, a snout grow then my tail, and I pushed myself to go faster.

I hope I'm not too late.

---

I ran as fast as I could and reached the edge of the clearing.

There was blood everywhere, either from Vampires or my fellow werewolves. Howls of agony and melodies of sorrow and pain sang in the air.

I growled and pushed back my dread and emerged from the trees. I growled and tore off the head of the first Vampire I came in contact with.

I shifted back to my human form and used my own powers.

The element of fire.

I jumped into the air, felt the familiar warm sensation in my throat, and I opened my mouth and I was breathing fire, burning everything in my path.

Every vampire burned and I continue to search for my family.

I continued to tear through the vampires in my way, ignoring my guilt and the foul taste of rust and salt in my mouth. Continuing to end life after life.

I ran until I saw the familiar fohawk styled black hair.

I smiled, then saw a vampire run to him.

"There you are." He chuckled darkly then proceeded to grab Falco's head.

"No!" I shouted and a bright blinding light flashed out of me. It blinded everyone for a moment and I projected my memories out, the memory of Kruxium and Maxium.

'It's your birthday...'

'Vampire venom. . .'

'I will not do it...'

'Your kind killed my sisters, my entire coven...'

'I never killed Kruxium...'

'Kruxium is well and alive, but is hiding, trapped... somewhere.'

The memory's voices whispered to everyone.

The blinding light disappeared and everyone stood there shocked.

"Now you know. We let our hatred and our stupidity boon each other, and now, we've just lost lives. Blood shed on this sacred ground. Your King is very well alive, and I think the Angels are so very kind to finally release your king." I said and stepped back to show the walking king.

Thank you, young wereangel. All these years, the Angels with the help of the witches put me under a deep sleep for they did not know of the truth." The King smiled at me. His red eyes that represented royalty, shone with gratitude at me.

Everyone stood there shocked, whispers spreading around,

'The king?'
'He's alive?'
'After all these years?'