Chapter 2-Within Vampire Territory

Chapter 2-Vampire Territory

*chapter has not yet been rewritten

Belle

"I, Drake Agustin, Reject you, Isabelle Falls, as my mate."

Then I felt it, the pain. I could feel my heart break into a million pieces, I felt little flame of hope for happiness die, and I felt my entire world stop revolving. I lost my last chance of hope.

He hated me like everyone else.
He blamed me for the death of my mother.
Their Luna.

I heard Viatue howling in pain, whimpering, sobbing. Her mate's host just broke of their mate bond. It was her mate, and she was being rejected. She couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe it.

  "Please don't do this." I whispered as tears slid down my face. He was my last flickering flame of hope, and his rejection was a forceful strong wind. He was Viatue's mate as well.

She wouldn't get her mate because of me. She deserved a better

        "You're not my mate. Accept the fact. Now if you excuse me, I have better things to do than be with you, you worthless piece of trash." He said and left me sobbing in the Janitor's closet.

It hurt actually hurt would be putting it lightly. It was agonizing. Of course it was. The one person you were destined with, the one person who kept you holding on, just rejected you. Your soul mate practically ripped apart the other half of your soul. He was the one person you thought was going to save you from all of this, to end your pain, but now it was all gone, hope, love, everything was a lie now.

I finally stood up, but instantly regretted it. Through the small crack on the door, I saw Drake kissing Lea. Lea was against the wall and Drake was kissing her hard, passionately, and intimately.

Not an ounce of regret, not an ounce of guilt. He truly hated me, I was truly nothing to him.

It just made my heart shatter more.

Of course he would've rejected me. I was ugly, plain, a murderer. A plain Jane. How could I have thought that my mate would've wanted me? I was too stupid to think that he would want me.

Plain bronze hair, plain green eyes. Plain everything. I was nothing special, I was just another werewolf.

'I'm sorry, Viatue.' I whimpered, she deserved so much more than this.

I exited the Janitor's closet and went to class, ignoring the pain I was feeling.

It was still pretty hard to ignore. I felt like I was missing half of me. I felt empty. I wanted to give up on everything, and jump off a bridge. Everything was crashing down.

His words echoed in my mind.

'No one wants you.'

'No one wants you.'

'No one...'

I gripped at where my heart was, the pain increasing and just lingering.

I hugged my knees and did nothing.

I suddenly remembered what my mom used to tell me.

       'I want you to never show sadness and be happy. Smile when you're sad and always believe that everyone gets their happy ending, okay?'

I smiled weakly at that memory.

But not all fairytales can come true

But everything was messed up. My life was horrible, but I wasn't the only one suffering after all.