Chapter 15- Boys

A/N:

Hey guys!

Hope you liked the last update!

QOTD: If you could have been an X-Men what would your power be?

Mine would have been a power like Iceman or Pyro :)

Okay, I'll shut up now :)

Enjoy!

*Not yet rewritten

Belle

      The sun glared at me, and I attempted to cover it with a pillow, "It's too early to wake up." I mumbled and snuggled deeper into my bed, enjoying its warmth and comfort, no intention of getting up whatsoever.

        "I'll say." A voice said and I bolted straight up. I look around and see Drake leaning on my door post like they did in those clique stories everywhere. What was he even doing here?

"What do you want now?" I muttered and continued to snuggle into my bed, not wanting to talk to him.

        "Why won't you give me a second chance? I mean, you're Belle. You're supposed to see the good in people." He said and I sat up, was he for real? He was the one who did this to me, he made me who I am today.

         I scoffed, "You still really believe that that little innocent girl, that forgiving, kind, nice sweet girl is still here? Even if she was, she wouldn't be nice to you. Not after everything you've done. I am who I am today because of all of you, so if there's anyone to blame for my rudeness to you. You can look at the mirror."  I said and glared at him, hoping he would just go away, but he continued.

         "She's still here, and she'll forgive me and love me and adore me like a God. I'll be everything to you as you'll be everything to me." He argued, and frowned, he was so sure that I would take him back, but how many times did I have to tell one person that it's too late. He would never get his chance back.

        "She's not here. You killed her, you hear me? You killed her! You took away what little hope she had for happiness just because you had a stupid reputation to keep, because you decided that I wasn't worth it." I snapped.

         He sighed, "I'm sorry I hurt you. I was young, stupid. And I'm really sorry, but you're supposed to see through everything I've done since I'm your mate." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

        "I'm supposed to see through everything? I did, Drake! The moment I found out you were my mate, I was ready to forgive you on the spot! I was ready to forget every single word that you told me to hurt me, I was ready to forgive you for every hit you did to me, and I was ready to love you for you! And what did you do, huh? You rejected me! You were supposed to see through everything and believe me! Not what everyone else said! You were supposed to love me no matter what! And what did you do? Believe everyone except me. I wasn't worth anything to you. I was just the poor omega."

        "And I want to fix everything! But you're the one who's pushing me away! It's not my fault, now is it?" He growled at me and I snapped.

         "What do you expect me to do?! Go down on my knees and kiss you?! You hurt me. You broke me, you took away the little light innocence and hope I had! And now you expect me to let you in that easily? Nothing is easy, Drake. You have to work for it, you don't just snap your fingers and get it. You work for it.

       "I'm the mate you rejected, sweetheart." I growled, "If I was that girl from two years ago, that helpless poor girl in rags, that poor girl that was weak, you would have still been abusing me, and for what? Something I couldn't control. You blamed me for my mother's death. I was seven!"

         He hung his head in shame, "See. You had no real reason to abuse me. I understand that my brother and father hated me, scratch that, everyone hated me, but still. I never did anything intentionally. And you were my mate, and you rejected me on the spot to keep your reputation. You were supposed to listen to me!" I snarled, "Please, get out."

       He left without saying anything. With that, my tears came flooding out and I sobbed. I let the tears all fall out. How could he still think that I was still that weak to let him hurt me again? I then turned to my wolf.

      'I don't understand anymore.' I said to her sadly, confused.

      'Me either...' Viatue answered weakly and quietly.

      'Is it hard?' I ask her, it must be hard, she had the most complicated host ever.

      'What's hard?' She asked me confused, 'What do you mean, dear?'

'Having to choose between two mates when you're so torn up between the two. We're falling for Falco, and your other mate is making everything harder for us to choose.'

She went silent. Then she answered, 'Yes.'

'I'm sorry that I made your life so hard Vi...' I said and cried some more.

'It's alright. After all, you're all I have for now. And you're my best friend.'

'Thanks. Love you, Vi. At least I know you won't hurt me.'

I then sobbed until I fell asleep, still confused about so much things.

---

       I woke up and it was early afternoon. I quickly got dressed in a midnight blue Sundress with a black bow and my boots! Satisfied with my wardrobe choice, I walked out. Then he sounds of moans hit my ears. I walked to it and tried to see who it was, but the sight just made my day worse.

       I saw Drake and a blonde girl, kissing with passion and lust, no regrets, nothing. I finally burst, "You are a liar! You tell me you're sorry, that you want me back! That you want to fix everything, and here, you're making out with this girl! Who is she even? You know what? I don't even care anymore!" I shout and run out and instantly bumping into Jake and Jared.

"Belle? What's wrong?" They both ask, concerned.

I don't answer but I hug both of them and sob and sink to the floor. How many tears did I still have to waste, how many more times did I have to get hurt? Why was I the one to suffer, what did I do to deserve this?

       They carry me to my room and lie me down on my bed and comfort me, "It'll be alright, Belle." I sobbed on them until I once again fell asleep.

Jared

I watched my little sister sleep, furious that this little strong girl could cry because of one thing, and that one thing was her pathetic mate.

"What did that son of a bitch do to Belle?" I asked my twin.

"Well, this morning, he confronted her telling her he was sorry and wanted her back, then he just left her while she cried until she fell asleep, the she woke up somewhere in the early afternoon and she went outside and heard the two moaning, and of course she followed the sound, and just ended up seeing the bastard making out with some chick." He explained to me.

"That bastard is going to pay. If he messes with one of us, you mess with all of us"

---

A/N:

Hope you liked that chapter!

Love you all!

M.F