Chapter 5 - Home

*Not yet rewritten

"At the end of the day, it isn't where I came from. Maybe home is somewhere I'm going and never have been before."

―Warsan Shire

Belle

"Where are we?" I asked, looking around, colors of green, brown, purple, white, and much more colors danced with the wind as we continued to walk down the path.

"You'll see in a second." Falco said, his smile growing bigger and bigger in excitement. His eyes fond, bright and warm.

"Hmm." I hummed as I let them lead me down the road. The scent of damp earth entering my nose, the silent him of the forest as the moon dawned.

I noticed the little things as we grew closer and closer to our desired destination, Falco had been more relaxed than I have ever seen him, Alice was probably chirpier than I've ever seen her and the twins were more in sync with each other if that was even possible, suddenly Alice rushed to my front.

"And so, this place has been home to us for a long time now and we hope it becomes home to you too." Alice smiled warmly and moved out of my way to show a white modern house, most probably 3 floors, a front lawn, a path to a red door, stone stairs, and lots of windows.

"Wow, this is where you guys live?" I asked incredulously, "This is amazing!"

"That, it is." Falco smiled and walked towards the maroon door, "Come on."

They all began to show me around the house, smiling at their excitement and enthusiasm, and after a tour of the beautiful house, they let me settle into my new room.

'So, this is my new home, huh?' I think to myself, 'What is a home? Is it a place? Is it a house? Is it somewhere we live in?' I asked myself and begin to recall my mom, dad and Chris in our earlier years.

'What does home feel like?' I ask myself again and get up to explore the area.

---

When I get back to the house, they sat me down in the living room and began telling me their many memories in this house, "Did you know, when it gets real chilly, we like to make a bon fire outside the house! We roast marshmallows, drink a bit, play some games, laugh. Oh! I remember when Jake got so mad once because he kept burning his marshmallows, and we ended up just teasing him about it!" Alice said happily.

"Oh! I remember that! And then we had put a plastic film in the entrances of the door and when his face hit it, he just fell back!" They all laughed and I smiled at their warmth.

"Or that time Jared thought the glass sliding door was open, so you ran and once you hit the door, it was so funny!" Jake guffawed and fell back the seat.

"So Belle, what do you think of this place huh?" Jared asked and leaned his face closer to mine, the others following suite.

I looked to them and fidgeted with my fingers, then hesitated, "Do... Do you think this could become home for me too?" I asked them nervously and bowed my head down, stupid! Why'd I ask that?

"Well, duh! Of course it can!" Alice exclaimed and my head shot up in surprise, "Belle, this place was welcome to become your home the moment we brought you here!"

"No, I know that but, would you guys be my new home?" I asked, would they take me in? Would they let me make memories with them? Would they let me smile and laugh with them? Would they consider me as their home as well?

Cold arms envelop me into a hug and my eyes widen, "Of course Belle, of course. We'll be your home." Alice murmured nuzzling herself in the crook of my neck. She was dead and cold, but at the same time so alive and so warm. Her arms soft, conveying safety and care. God, I wanted to cry. When was the last time someone had told me they cared? When was the last time I've felt this welcomed? When was the last time I had felt at home?

"We'll be your home." They said and shit. I didn't mean to, I didn't want to be so weak, but god, I broke down, and I hugged her back as the others joined the hug.

So this was what home felt like: Warm and safe.

"I'm home."

---

A/N

Some Vamp/ Werewolf bonding time ;)

This chapter has been reconstructed. And may be reconstructed again, but i hope you liked this reconstruction :P

Alright guys! I have time traveled and I'm glad to say that we will reach one million reads! Yay! Amazing right? Okay, I'll leave y'all to your reading now xD

m.f