Chapter 30- War

*Not yet rewritten

"All wars are hell."

-Uchiha Obito

Falco

Sometimes you never know if you're being a good leader, or just a bossy one. Maybe both.

Tomorrow was the day of the Lunar Solstice (The last full moon of the year). Everything would change, innocence of many would go away, scarring many of us forever, imprinting images in our minds, images that we will haunt us forever.

There was no turning back now, the faults of the past generations tainted the ground with the blood of innocents resulting to the future generation having to clean up their past mistakes.

A howl echoed through the woods, warning us. Alice and I began dashing at full speed towards the source of the howl to see what was wrong before I crashed into another vampire, sending us flying in the air.

I twisted mid-air and landed gracefully in a crouch. I started growling, snarling and baring my fangs at her, Alice doing the same.

The vampire that we ran into had golden blonde hair, skin paler than snow, blood red lips and eyes a violent shade of purple. I instantly recognized her, it was the vampire from that night. The night I lost her.

"You!" I roared and ran to her at full speed, grabbed her neck, and slammed her to the ground.

"You ruined everything!" I snarled, and barred my fangs at her. "You were the vampire form that night! And because of you, my mate could be dead." I growled, dangerously, and murderously.

"Falco, Falco. She's a Sencantu. A seducer. That's why you couldn't control yourself! Vampires can't compel vampires!" She shouted in realization.

"You're right." She smiled evilly at me, while she gasped for air. "It was me, and now your precious wereangel is gone. You now have no one to protect you and your little clan of pups. You Thymes are a disgrace to the Vampire world. I can't believe it, Vampires loving those hairy mutts" She spat.

"At least I have something to fight for, how about you? After all this is over, what happens?" I snarled and then threw her against a wall.

"The war is coming. I hope your dogs are prepared. This is the biggest war of the century. Lives will be lost!" She growled, then flipped me over then ran. I growled, but didn't do anything. I stood up and dusted my pants, Alice then walked to me with a bitter look.

"I'm sorry that I didn't realize it earlier." She apologized and smiled softly.

"It's fine Alice." I waved off and we sped back to the house.

I then ran back to the pack house, grabbed a blood bag to calm myself then called in for a pack meeting.

A few moments later, everyone was outside, in their huge back yard.

"Hello. Okay, I'm sorry, but I've never been good at speech making. Tomorrow's the day that'll change our lives. Tomorrow, we fight, but I know you're all scared." I paused, "I'm scared. My life-your life- could be over tomorrow. It can be over and what, without even saying goodbye? Some of you have mates, people to fight for, to love and support, and I know you're scared.

"I lost everyone I loved before I was turned, and I don't want any of your families experiencing the pain I had to go through. Those without mates..." I trailed off and took in a deep breath, "You have your whole life ahead of your. Find a girl or guy, fall in love, get married, and have kids. You all want that. To have a mate to love and fight for. I know I want that, but you are brave. And tomorrow, you will fight like your life depends on it because it does! And you have a mate out there, waiting for you to run up to them and say that they're the one. So guys, do me a favor, don't die tomorrow. Be brave my clan of warriors." I grinned.