Chapter 13- Walk Away

A/N:

Heyo!

Update again!

Qotd: What's your favorite book? (Wattpad or real book)

Answer in the comments!

Does anyone read my authors note? Or just scroll till you see the word "Belle"?

Meh.

*Not yet rewritten

Belle

'Beep. Beep. Beep.' The annoying sound continued, 'Beep. Beep. Beep.'

"Shut up." I mumble, snuggling deeper into the pillow.

Beep. Beep. Beep. The beep­ing quickens and I spring up and throw the source of the sound towards the wall with all my strength causing it to break into tiny pieces.

"Oh my God! Do you ever shut up! I just want to sleep!" I scream frustrated and fuming. And once I calmed down I realized I was in the infirmary.

'What happened?' I asked myself and the images come flooding back to me

Suddenly the images come flooding back to me.

And as if on que, Alice, Jake, Jared, and Falco enter into the room, well, Alice danced into the room.

"See! I told you she was fine! Still hates annoying repetitive sounds!" Alice chirps. "Anyways, you have to train these pups... Now. 'Cause, they're getting kinda pissed.

"Alright. Now. Can someone get these wires off of me? They're annoying."

---

"Alright guys, so here's what we're going to do, alright? Today, we are going to increase your speed, stamina, and strength. And tomorrow, we'll improve your combat, alright?" I shouted and they sighed but nodded.

"Alright, 20 laps around the border, now go, go, go."

Everyone was doing fine on their first to the fifth round, then everyone started to breathe heavily.

"Come on, guys! Move it!" They quicken their pace for a few minutes, then it goes back to their old pace.

And I sigh. This was going to be harder than I thought.

They weren't taking any of this seriously.

They couldn't be like this when the war started. Hopefully I stop it before it's even begun, and I needed to do something about their unfitness and their lack of combat, training, and fitness.

'Logical thinking too.' I think sarcastically.

I stared at them run their laps for 40 more minutes until they finally finished and walked to me.

They were breathing heavily, and they were sweaty.

"Alright. Now that that's done, we need to build a bit more muscle, still without your wolf's help." I glared at them warningly.

They groaned at the news of more work.

"Guys, unless you want to die, you will suck it up and move. This is war, this isn't a joke. As much as I want you guys to suffer, I can't let that happen." I sighed.

"And who are you to tell us what to do, for all we know, this 'war' doesn't even exist." A young arrogant blonde sneered and turned her nose up into the air.

"Because I'm the wereangel of the prophecy, and it's my duty to keep the number of corpses we have to a minimum." I glared at her.

"Yeah right, like you could do anything. You're still and always will be the pathetic Isabelle Falls that's weak, unloved and hated by everyone." She scoffed and my rage grew.

"I am not weak. I am not unloved. I don't give a damn if you hate me. In fact hate me all you want, no one's stopping you, but I'm not letting my comrades die because they can't see past their own hatred and stupidity. You think that life's fair, well too bad honey. Cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it. Life isn't sunshine and rainbows. We're werewolves, but before that, we're human. I understand that so well. It may be my duty to protect you and stop this war but I also have emotions. I'm so pissed at this pack, the pack that made me suffer. I could easily let you die and suffer. But you don't see me doing that, do you?" I was now breathing heavily.

"Training for today is dismissed. Now go away." I sighed.

---

Thump. Thump. Thump.

My leg collided with the wooden training log that was now getting dented from the times it was getting kicked.

'I am not weak. I'll show them.' I thought angrily as I continued to murder the poor log.

"Now, now. What did the log ever do to you?" Said an amused voice.

"Go away, I'm not in the mood."

"Now, you're just being rude." Drake drawled out as he walked towards me, his arrogant smirk on and his spiked hair gelled.

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't be?" I sneered at him and continued to kick, punch and slash at the log.

"Because I'm your mate." He smirked.

"Correction: was your mate. You lost the right to call me your mate the moment you rejected me." I glared at him as he kept his arrogant smirk on.

"But you can't resist me, can you. My face, my scent, my body." He slowly taunted as he traced his fingers down my arm.

Instinctively, I grabbed his arm, twisted it and flipped him over, "Don't touch me!" I hissed as he groaned in pain.

"We are not mates. Get that through your head. I will never ever go for you. Not now, not ever. Maybe once, I would've. But you lost your chance." I growled at him.

"Keep denying that darling, they always come back for me." He smirked.

"I hate you." I hissed and gave him a neck chop, causing him to lose consciousness.

"Leave me alone." I whispered and left him on the ground.