Chapter 25- A walk down memory lane

*Not yet rewritten

Belle

"Mommy? Come on! Dance with me!" A little girl squealed

"Alright, darling. I'll dance with you." The mom said and smiled as they both danced around the room.

My dad came in, happy to see them both happy.

"Look daddy! Mommy and me are dancing!" The little girl laughed

Suddenly my brother comes from behind and hugs me then spins the little girl around.

"Hey! Stop that!" She giggled. "Me and mommy were dancing."

"What? Don't you want to dance with your bwig bwother?" He smiled.

"Of course! Mommy? Can I dance with Chris?"

Her mom, laughed.

"Of course you can sweetheart."

I watched the scene in front of me. That little girl was me.

Keyword: was

That little girl died a long time ago. When the world took what little child innocence I had.

I shook my head as I walked further into the labyrinth of memories here in my head.

Was this all in my head? I didn't want to see any of these memories.

As I walked further, another memory flashed before my eyes.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Isabelle?" My dad asked me.

"Why do you love mommy?" I said curiously, I loved the way mom's eyes twinkled when she saw dad.

"Oh, Isa. I love your, mommy because she's my mate. She's who I was destined to be with and love. She's the one who completed my soul, my other half, my everything." He explained as he tucked my hair behind my ear.

"But daddy, how do you know she's your mate?"

He laughed at me, I was always curious and this was nothing new.

"You're very curious, Belle, but I'll tell you. When you meet your mate, you will smell the most amazing scent that will draw you to them, then, you will feel sparks run through your body at first contact with your mate, and in an instant, your world doesn't revolve around the sun anymore, it revolves around your mate, they complete you and will here for you. Then you will know that he or she is the one."

"Daddy, will I ever find my mate?" I asked another question.

"Someday, Belle. Someday." He hummed.

"I love you, daddy."

"I love you too, Isa." He said and kissed my forehead.

I started walking away. I forgot about that memory. It was a long time ago, and seemed like it never even existed.

And I wish it was how things were as I grew up. Another memory appear in front of me.

"Where are you?" Chris taunted and I stayed in my hiding spot.

I giggled and continued to hide.

"Where are you? I'm gonna eat you up when I find you." Chris said jokingly

I giggled again, and Chris finally found me.

"Boo!" He shouted and I squealed and ran out of my hiding place.

"Got ya!" Chris shouted in Victory and started tickling my side.

"Noooo!" I squealed, still laughing.