Chapter 21- Heart break

**Not yet rewritten omfg**

Belle

"Belle, Belle, Belle." Alice sighed as she took in my multicolored state, I was covered in neon pinks, yellows, blue, and various other colors.

I grinned sheepishly, "Sorry, Alice! I'lol take you shopping, don't worry." I reassured her, this was her favorite white shirt, and I quote, "The fabric is amazing!"

"But you ruined your hair! It looked so nice this morning." Alice whined, but it was true, today was one of he best hair days I've had but I had teamwork exercises so...

I probably looked like a 5 year old who spilled paint everywhere.

"Well! I'm going to take a shower, okay?" I called out as I started to climb the stairs. At the corner of my eye I saw Falco whispering to Alice and had begun to bounce in happiness.

I sighed, she's up to something. Alice being ecstatic always meant something bad for me.

I took a shower and scrubbed the paint off and once done I wore my undergarments then my robe and got out of the bathroom and saw Alice preparing... Jeans and a shirt.

"Who are you? What have you done to Alice? Alice?! Are you in there?!"

"Very funny, Belle." She rolled her eyes, "Falco's got something planned, and it doesn't require that fancy shit." Alice sighed.

"Oh my... Dd I just hear you curse? From that innocent mouth? That royally innocent mouth? Oh my, is the world ending?" I teased and stuck my tongue out at her.

"Shush, shush. Get dressed." She ushered and I laughed but got dressed anyways.

---

"Do you love him?" Alice asked as she began to braid a waterfall braid.

"Now, I wouldn't know a lot about that, would I?" I scoffed but sighed, "I don't know. What's love for you, Alice?"

"Well, in the dictionary, it says love is an intense feeling of affection. But to me..." She trailed off and smiled, "Love is so much more than that, you know? It's not just an emotion or an intense feeling. It's... It's when nothing else matters. Only we matter. It's understanding each other, knowing each other, crying, laughing, feeling pain. Love isn't just happiness and sunshine, you'd be a fool to think that. If you love someone, we go through hell for them, we stand beside them and not behind or in front of them. To everyone, your name is just a name, but to someone you love, your name is everything. You aren't just a face in the crowd, you're their light that shines their world. That's what I think love is."

I smiled, "I'm lucky to have you as a best friend and sister." I said gently and put my hand on her free hand.

"I'm lucky to have you too." Alice smiled, and begun to add small white flowers into my braid.

"You're so pretty, you know?" Alice told me and smiled at me, "Have a good time, and be back before eleven. Alright? Falco's downstairs. Have fun!"

---

"So, what are we doing?" I asked Falco and he smiled, "We're playing hide and seek. I've left items all over the forest with my sent on them, and from there, follow what's on the note. I'll see you at last item." He smiled and zoomed away, but not before leaving me the first instruction.

"What has a mouth but does not eat, has a bed but does not sleep, and always runs but never walks?"

Hmm... This can't be an animal. Has a bed? What? Always running? Running water? What?