Chapter 18-Bitter Sweet

A/N:

Hey people!

QOTD: SOCCER OR FIGURE SKATING?

It's sooo hard to choose T^T

Anyways...

*Not yet rewritten

Belle

Everything was falling to place, Alice, Falco, Jake and Jared had gone hunting so I walked back home and stayed on the roof. I hear a creak and instantly turn around, tense, but just see Drake.

"So, you here to hurt me again or insult my family?" I ask without looking back.

"Neither. Once again, I apologize for my mistakes. And I'm truly sorry for calling your family monsters. I had no right to say that when I've never been a mate to you or even a family to you. I'm Sorry that I couldn't even treat the way you deserve to be treated. I know I don't deserve forgiveness, but all I ask is for a second chance, please?" He pleaded.

"No." I shook my head. "Why should I? You've been nothing but a fucking asshole, so tell me, why should I?"

"Because, I still believe that sweet girl is still in there, the girl I rejected, the girl that's destined to be mine." He said softly and genuinely. "And I'm sorry for everything, I truly am."

I sighed, man, he's just plain annoying. I wasn't that sweet girl anymore, "You just don't give up do you?" I looked at him and he shook his head.

"Ugh, fine, so you can finally shut up." I say going him a stern look and his eyes brighten up and he hugs me like there was no tomorrow, sparks erupt everywhere and I'm stiff as a board. Only Alice, Jake, Jared, and Falco ever hugged me, my last hug from anyone else was years ago.

"Thank you, thank you." He whispered, and I rolled my eyes.

"Just get this in your head, I'm still not your mate. Well, damn the stupid mate bond."

"So, friends?" He asked me, unsure.

"Whoa there bub, way too high, we are acquaintances." I said blankly.

"Fine, but would you be so kind to go out to dinner with me?" He asked hopeful.

"If I say no, you'll be bugging me 'till I go, right?" I asked annoyed.

---

"Alice! Stop rummaging through my closet!" I whined and ran my hand through my hair.

"I just can't believe it! You're going out on a date with him!" She shouted throwing dresses everywhere. "You said yes!"

I sighed. "As acquaintances, Alice. And he would've bugged me 'til I said yes." I stomped, "You know how annoying that is?!" I exclaimed

"Yes, I do, but I don't think that's the only reason you said yes." She chirped. "I think you're opening up to your emotions again, allowing the ones you shut away come back in."

"What? No way. No! Wrong, wrong and dead wrong." I could not be feeling that emotion again.

I didn't want to feel love, I didn't want to feel it, the only thing it ever felt was hurt and pain. No, I wasn't going to let it. I shook my head, "You're delusional, Alice."

---

I was dressed in a blood red dress with a sweetheart corset and 6 inch black pumps, my hair in ringlets and my golden highlights bright, my electric green eyes popped with my Smokey green eye shadow effect.