Chapter 24- You've stolen my heart

*Not yet rewritten

Falco

I sat and stared at the girl who stole my heart as she peacefully floated in her blue bubble.

I wondered what she was thinking. Could she hear me?
Was she okay? Then I froze, Would I ever see her again?

I sighed, "I promised that I would fix you, but look at what I did. I just broke you again. Belle. I'm sorry for hurting you." I said and bowed my head in shame.

I was here trying to fix everything, where was that idiot Drake?

"Alice? Where's Drake?" I whispered, knowing she could hear me.

"In his room, moping." She sighed. "Why can't he help instead of moping in his freaking room? Anyways, I have training with Royce and his pack."

I nodded shortly and continued to stare at Belle. Negative thoughts suddenly started rising.

What if she never waked up?

What if she dies?

What if she rejects me when she wakes up?

I shook my head. No negative thoughts.

Belle. Belle. Belle...

Her name repeated in my head like a broken tape recorder, her smile was the only picture I saw in my head, her kiss was what I wanted.

I wanted to see her wake up, or tell me it was all a dream and she would be by my side.

I buried my face in my hands and groaned and ran my hand through my hair, messing it up more. What if she never wakes up?

I just love you so much, and for you to think that I would go for someone who isn't as amazing as you? No one can ever compete with you. I want you back. I just want to see your sparkling green eyes again or hear your voice or have you in my arms again. I miss you so much.

Ever since that day I helped you with your life. We clicked instantly and everything in the world just felt right. After a few days I felt a weird sensation in my stomach. My mind would go crazy when I hear your voice and whenever we touched my dead heart would feel once again alive. Whenever you were near I would feel safe and my day would brighten when you smile. Only then did I realize I've fallen for you. You stole my heart and I hope you take care of it, please don't break it. I trust you with it. And I want you to understand.
Sweet girl, I love you more than you will ever know.

Please come back to me. Please.

---

Author's note:

Hello people who actually read my author's note!

Anyways, did you enjoy the little peak within our little Falco's mind? Since he's from around the time of 1912, he'll really be gentleman-y. You get it.

Anyways, Geometry Dash anyone? That stupid block is annoying yet fun at the same time. So, if you play, what's your favorite level? Mine is "Can't Let Go" Agh! Love the tune :P okay, guys. Got to go.

Love always,

Bipolar m.f