Chapter 12-Visions

*Not yet rewritten

Belle

            My head was on Falco's shoulder while he played with my hair and watched the sun go up, "I hate the world." I told him and snuggled deeper into him and his grip on my wait tightened, as if he was making sure he wasn't dreaming. He nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck and took in my scent and I hummed in content.

            "Of course you do." He murmured and kissed my neck.

           "The world is full of idiots." I said softly, I nuzzle my nose in his hair, and breathe in his scent of honey, and mint, "I want to be stuck in time and be like this forever." I say and close my eyes.

           I can feel him smile against my neck, "This is an amazing feeling, don't you think?" He asked me.

           "Yeah, it is. Is this what it feels like to have a mate?" I ask, as warmth spreads through me.

          "I- I don't know." He said. He was lying, he knew this was what it felt like, I was his mate. We sat there, within our comforting position until we heard the shouts of Trent and Marcus from their bathrooms.

          "Ugh. Stupid idiots. They had to ruin the moment, huh?" I sigh, "Come on." I stand up and help Falco up.

          "Not the tree, please." His voice filled with worry, I laugh, "No. I'm flying you down." I say and extend my cream colored angel like wings and fly above him and grab him and lower him down. I hear the door open and see my maddeningly delusional mate, Drake, gaping at my wings, "Y-y-you're t-t-the." He stuttered

          "Spit it out!" I snapped.

          "You're the Wereangel of legend? Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, hurt. Ugh. We had already been through this.

          "Why would I tell you?! You were nothing to me for the last two years! Nothing, but-" I lean forward to whisper in his ear, "The one who rejected and hurt me." I step back.

          "I'm going out for a run." I tell Falco without looking at him and shift into my red wolf mid run.

         'How dare he think of us as his mate, when all he's done was hurt us?' I think furiously to Viatue.

          'You're letting yourself feel again.' Viatue said softly.

          'What?' I asked, confused.

           'Your walls are slowly breaking and you're falling for Falco. You're starting to feel love again.' Viatue said quietly. I didn't answer for a while.

       'You're right.' I tell her quietly after. Then, instead of a run, I slow my pace down to a slow jog.

         When a high pitched screech enters my ears. I howl in pain and start slamming my head on trees and start whining and whimpering. I let out a howl, when it abruptly stops and I am sucked into darkness.

          Pictures flash in in front of my eyes. A battle in snow, vampires against werewolves, a bright light, two pairs of concerned eyes, and with that, the world turn to nothing but darkness.

---

A/N:

Hey hey hey!

Okay, I've decided to start doing the question of the day because I can.

So, erm, question of the day. Okay.

QOTD: The Vampire Diaries or Pretty Little Liars?

Alrighty then. Toodles!

M.F