Caught you!!

Happy Diwali to all my readers. Have a safe and green one. So, let's start now...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shivay: Sanskar, this is not the first time that Rudi has gone to the pub and many a times, he came back home on his own...then how come this time, he couldn't remember anything.

Sanskar: Hmmm Shivay, there is something that we are missing. I feel we need to visit the pub once.

Shivay: Ya you are right. 

Thinking deeply, Shivay leaves from there followed by Sanskar.

In the evening, Oberoi Mansion was decorated for welcoming their little son. All of them were standing near the door itself from when Laksh called them saying that they have started from the hospital. Finally their wait is over. A car followed by ambulance came from the entrance and out came Rudi along with Laksh followed by a nurse and some boys carrying the equipment required.

Jhanvi with tears goes and hugs Rudi: Thank god, you are fine. You don't even know how tensed we were all these days. Does anyone do like this?   

Dadi: Jhanvi, let him come inside. Om, take him into his room.

If at all the things were normal, Rudi would have enjoyed all this attention but now he is so much worried about what will happen to his love Bhavya.

Rudi: Om, where is Shivay bhayya?

Om: He went to office as there was something urgent that need to be handled. 

Rudi: Hmmm.

Nurse: sir, the patient needs some rest.

Everyone moved out of his room. Just then they see Shivay coming in along with Sanskar. 

Shivay: Om, is everything arranged?

Om: yes, a nurse too accompanied us for taking better care of Rudi and now he is taking rest.

Shivay: Good.

Svetlana: Huh!! I thought, there is nothing important for the great Shivay Singh Oberoi more than his brothers. But today, he himself is not here to welcome Rudra. Now why this fake concern.

Om: That's none of your business. Please stop interfering into our family matters.

Svetlana: Shivay has told it right that Soumya is Rudi's wife...in that case we too belong to this family.

Everyone gets shocked with this new piece of information.

Swara: Jiju!! 

Sanskar: Shivay just said that he will consider this matter. 

Gauri: But bhayya...

Shivay interrupts: Anika, get me a black coffee please. (Saying this he leaves to his room)

After few hours, Sanskar gets a call and he moves aside to answer it.

Sanskar: Hello, is there any progress?

Other person: from the cctv we found that Rudi was here along with Soumya and then they left the pub at around 12 in the car and Soumya was driving.

Sanskar: this information is not of any help Aman. 

Other person: Listen to me completely....

(A/N:He tells something which I will let you all know along with Shivay)

Sanskar: Okay carry on with your plan. And do keep giving me updates.

Saying this he cuts the call and joined other youngsters who are just sitting in the hall silently all lost in their own thoughts while the elders were in their rooms.