Is he Married?

Hello friends, Happy independence day to all my readers.
Now getting into the story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

They both walked in the lawn for some time and later slept in the same room only after partitioning the double cot bed into two single cots on the insistence of Swara.

Next morning, after breakfast Sanskar dropped Swara in Gadodia mansion and he left to Maheswari Mansion. Anika and Shivay went for their honeymoon while everyone returned to their respective works. 

In a college, We can see a boy flirting with girls.(I think by now you all could have guessed him.......yes, right, he is none other than the great Rudra singh oberoi.) Suddenly one girl comes and closes his eyes from behind.

Rudra instantly: Hey, don't tell me Sumo, you are back.

Girl comes in front of him: Rudi, don't call me that. I have a pretty good name Soumya. And how come you always recognize me so easily?

Rudra: Oh come on, who will have such dumbo hands other than you. (he laughs at her making her glare at him with anger) Whatever...Anyways Shivay bhayya and Anika bhabhi are angry on you for not attending their marriage. For now you are safe as they went for honeymoon.

Soumya: you know na I was stuck in an important work, if not why would i miss it? And I am sure i would easily convince them. Now it's time to party as i am back again. Let's go. 

Rudra: Hey those are my lines. Anyways Rudra is always ready for parties.

Rudra and Soumya are good friends. She is the only one who helps him with assignments and projects as our dumble Oberoi is always busy with his body and protein shake. All the Oberoi's too know her well. They treat her like as if she belongs to their own family and she stays with them in Oberoi mansion itself as her sisters stay in another state and she came here to study.

They both went to nearby pub and ordered shots and got fully drunk.

**************************************************************************

Scene shifts to a room in a hotel

Next morning, Rudi opened his eyes, holding his head as it was paining because of hangover. He sees around the room so as to understand where he was but he felt it all so new. Then he was shocked to find himself shirtless and just then Soumya came out of the washroom in her bathrobe. Looking all the surroundings, he was hell confused and wishing to god that all this must be some dream. He came into this world hearing Soumya's voice.

Soumya: Good morning Rudra. 

Rudra: Soumya, where are we? What is all this? 

Soumya: Don't tell me you forgot that we are married and also (blushing) yesterday night, we celebrated our first night too.(she whispered smiling)