Rudi - Soumya / Bhavya

Happy Dussehra guys...enjoy reading...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shivay shouts on her: Answer him Soumya. He is also a son of this family and is more than you for us. Don't you again dare to talk with him like this. You get that? Now tell us what did you do with my brother?

"It is your brother who forced my sister to marry him and now you all are threatening her." they all hear a female voice saying this.

Everyone turned in the direction of the voice and are shocked to see the person.

Shivay: Svetlana...

(Svetlana has been a mistress to tej that is om and rudi's father

(Svetlana has been a mistress to tej that is om and rudi's father. But later understanding his mistake of seeing another women, he came back to his family...leaving Svetlana. That is why oberois don't like her and vice versa)

Svetlana comes walking with attitude towards Shivay and other family members.

Sanskar: did you just say that Soumya is your sister?

Svetlana laughing: ha, you heard only that? I told you something else also right?

Bhavya: no, you are lying...Rudi can never do that...he loves only me. (She started crying 😢😢😢)

Gauri: relax Bhavya...everything will be alright... Just calm down please.

Shivay: Soumya, why didn't you tell us that she is your sister...now i get it, you both planned and trapped my brother...right?

Svetlana clapping her hands: ha he is a small kid who just married as we said we will give him a chocolate. Mr. Shivay singh Oberoi, we have proofs.

She called someone and a father wearing white gown comes in. 

Soumya: Father, 2 days back...I came to the church along with a man...right? 

Father: Ha beta, how can i forget that, this is the first time I had done a marriage at that point of time around 12 in the night and that too there was no one around. 

Swara: What is the proof that the man is Rudi?

Svetlana: I know you would be asking this question, Father do show them the pictures.

Father: We take pictures of all the couples who get married in our church. (saying this he showed few pictures, where Rudi and Soumya were exchanging rings. And Rudi was placing the crown on Soumya's head.

Everyone gets shocked seeing those photos and are just standing there dumb found. Bhavya sat with a thud crying: Shivay Bhayya, please tell that it is false. Rudi won't do....(She couldn't complete as she broke down crying)

Shivay went towards Bhavya and caressing her forehead: Bhavya, don't worry let's not get into any conclusions. First let's wait for Rudi to gain consious and after he getting well, we can sort this out and I promise, even if he is married to Soumya, he did it unwillingly as in the video he was referring to some mistake...it's not a big deal, we can apply for divorce. Okay?