Swara is back

Hello everyone. I am back again this time sooner. Don't worry today is not Saturday... I just updated as i am free in the evenings today and yesterday. I wrote on my way to home from office. Hope it didn't turn out to be boring. Enjoy reading.

-------------------------------------------------------

All of them go out of the room except Swara. She sits there keeping his head in her lap and ruffling his hair with tears not leaving her eyes.

After few minutes, Sanskar gained conscious. Seeing him, swara wiped her tears and looked at him with a fake relief on her face where in real she is hell scared from inside.

Swara: sanskar, thum tik hona? Kahi dard tho nahi hai na? (Are you alright? Is it paining anywhere?)

Sanskar tried to getup but swara stopped him.

Swara: Please take rest. I promise I will never leave you. And I will take care of you in such a way that my sanskar will be back again fit and fine. I promise...(she keeps on blabbering and to stop her sanskar places his lips on hers... Swara was dumbfound by this sudden act)

After about 10 mins he broke the kiss and cups her face.

Sanskar: swara... I love you...

Swara: I love you too sanskar. (She hugs him)

Sanskar: dekha na swara, thumare alava mere kayal koyi nahi raksakthe. (You saw na swara, there is no one to take care of me other than you.) Please come back.

Swara bends her head and closes her eyes in guilt...

Sanskar: will you again leave me for someone else?

Swara nods her head in no. All the while tears not leaving her eyes. But then she remembers that sanskar has to take rest. So, she makes him lay down. Meanwhile shivay gets the medicines and instructs swara when she must give him medicines. Then swara leaves from there to get something for sanskar to eat leaving shivay with sanskar.

Shivay: so, what is the progress? Did she agree?

Sanskar making sure that swara is not nearby: ha I think this is going to work out. But I can't see tears in her eyes bro...it's really very painful.

Shivay: it's just a matter of few hours Sanskar. Tell her the truth when you found that she is our old Swara. Don't worry.

Sanskar: hmmm okay.

He goes and freshen up. Then Swara too came with soup and bread. She fed him food followed by medicines. She asked him to sleep but then our sanskar being sanskar: "i dont want to sleep alone".

Swara: I will sit here only. You just sleep.

Sanskar shakes his head in no and pulls her towards him. She lands on his chest. He hugs her tightly not giving her chance to escape. They both stay like that for sometime. Swara too finding peace after many days in sanskar's embrace. They both missed each other a lot. They both doze off to sleep till afternoon. First sanskar woke up to find his lady love resting her head on his shoulder and hugging him. Automatically a small smile curved his lips. Don't know for how much time he had been staring at her, finally she too woke up and looked at him feeling his gaze. They both had a cute eye lock.

After some time without getting up from the bed,

Sanskar: swara, will you again leave me for Ragini after I get cured?

Swara raises her head and looks into his eyes: no sanskar, ragini doesn't love you, if she does na then she wouldn't have left you like that today... Huh...

Sanskar(gives a smile): pucca na swara, i can't be without you again.(she could sense the pain in his voice)

Swara(tightening her grip) : sorry sanskar, i did a mistake. If I had not asked Sahil to come here then all these wouldn't have happened.