Sister's bond

Hello everyone, I know I am late, but I can't help it. Sorry. And happy friendship day guys to everyone. Love you all so much. I am so happy to be part of wattpad and earn such nice friends, sisters and readers.

Guys, please vote and comment if you are reading and liking this story. 

Now, let's get into the story. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Sanskar makes faces: sahil ko tho kilathi ho na...huh? ( you will feed only sahil na)

Swara: nautanki😂😂. ( she smiles and forwards a bite to him. He happily eats it. They both feed each other forgetting everyone.)

Ragini(looking at swasan): Dii, what are you doing?

Everyone roll their eyes.

Swara: Ragu, for now, have lunch...we will speak later.

Ragini:  But....

Anika: Shona ne kaha na. Ab kao.(Swara told right? now have)

Silently, everyone finish their lunch. Leaving Ragini with Swara and Anika, all of them left from there.

Anika: (Ragu sochthi kya ho humare bare mein, hum theri dushman thodi hai theri kushi cheena chahthe hai) what do you think about us? Are we your enemies to snatch your happiness? Infact it's you who always take...

Swara: Dii, I will talk to her please. Ragu, come and sit here. (After sitting in the nearby couch) Actually it's our mistake that we had never told you what is right and what is wrong and always given you everything before you even asked for. Well, we can't be wrong too because we love you a lot Ragu...that is why we always wanted to see you happy. 

Anika: Ha and don't you remember all our happy moments that we spent together. (saying this she gets few albums which they have brought with them as Shivay had instructed her to carry those which might be helpful at anytime) see, how happily we three were playing and irritating mumma.

Automatically, a small smile curved Ragini's face remembering their childhood, how her sisters pampered her and always protected her from her mom's anger. Both Swara and Anika feel happy seeing her like this. They always loved their little sister unconditionally but now it is time that they should let her know the difference between snatching and earning. Though they both were speaking continuously to Ragini but she is all lost in her own thoughts seeing those pictures reminiscing all their moments. 

Swara: Ladoo, I really love Sanskar a lot and I already did a mistake leaving him which I don't want to repeat again. I just want you not to feel insecure. Though my priorities change, you will always be my princess. 

Anika: Ragu, See now I am Mrs. Shivay singh Oberoi. That doesn't mean I will stop loving you both. You will have a special place in my heart which can't be replaced by anyone. Similarly it would be the case of Swara too.

Swara: you are understanding na what we want to say.

Ragini goes from there without speaking anything. Swara and Anika thinks to give her sometime.

They go and join others who were sitting in the lounge.

Shivay: So, did you talk with her?

Anika just nods in yes.

Om: How did she react?

Swara: She didn't speak anything. She went into her room. I think she is hurt.

Anika: Shona, this is necessary. You don't worry. She will be alright.

Swara just gives a smile. They all were speaking while Swara was all silent. On the other hand, Ragini is not understanding her emotions.