Where is he?

Hello friends, today i am here with my new cover that is made by my sweet sister ishu SamairaRajput. I loved it ishu. I can't say thank you so Love you sweetheart.

 I can't say thank you so Love you sweetheart

So, how is it guys? Awesome right

So, how is it guys? Awesome right... Do tell me which is good? I know it is hard to decide but try it.  So let's get into the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like this for the next two days, Shivay and Anika tries a lot to make Swara understand but this time Swara started getting Ragini into everything and she became quite successful in it too.

On the fourth day, there came Swara's nephew Sahil to the farmhouse. Seeing him in the entrance, Swara rushed to him and hugged him which he reciprocated happily.

Swara: Hii Sahil, After a long time. I missed you so much. 

Sahil: You know what swara i missed you too.

Swara: All these days na it was too boring. Now, we can have lots of fun.

Seeing their bond, Sanskar started feeling jealous and our Rudi came to his rescue.

Rudi(coughing he goes near them and breaks their hug): Swara Di, who is he? Ha i know, he is your cousin brother, right?

Swara: No Rudi, he is my nephew. My bua's son. 

Sahil: Ya, I couldn't come to Anika's marriage because of some important work, So, I thought I would come and meet you all here. (He goes near Anika and Ragini and hugs them too, then Swara introduces everyone to Sahil)

Anika: But how do you know we are here.

Sahil: Yesterday I called Swara to say that I am coming to your house, then, she told me that you were here and asked me to come to farmhouse directly.

Swara: Ha, now come Sahil, let's have Lunch. You know I made all your favorite dishes. 

Sanskar to Shivay: See Shivay, it has been three days we have come here, not even once she made my favorite dish. Now, for him all his favorite dishes.