Why did you do that?

Hello friends, as promised I am giving updates whenever I am free. But itseams you all are not interested because day by day the response is decreasing. I think the story might be very boring. Right? If not why wouldn't you acknowledge. Please guys, do let me know you are liking it or not please please. Till now I haven't set targets for giving the updates but having 300 views for each part and not even 80 likes or comments is something really very serious. Please value my time and give me your views regarding them. I am open for negative comments too. 

One more thing, I have started a new story "Life/Death-I will always be there for you" do give it a try and let me know your views. You can find it in my works.

 You can find it in my works

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone were informed and all of them wanted to come to the hospital to see Rudra but because of the restrictions in the hospital, only Om and Sanskar are staying there. All the Maheshwari's, Gadodia's gathered in Oberoi Mansion where they are trying to become strength of one another and praying for Rudra's safety.

After sometime, the doctor came out of ICU, Om rushes to him.

Om: Doctor, he is fine right? please doctor, tell me he is alright.

Doctor: Listen to me, because of too much blood loss and a big injury on head, his condition is very critical, we can't tell you anything until 24 hours.

Saying this the doctor leaves from there. Om and Sanskar settles in front of ICU...tears not leaving their eyes.

Sanskar gets a glass of water for Om: Om, you haven't had anything since morning. At least drink some water. I will go and get something for us to eat.

But there is no reaction from Om. Leaving him Sanskar went out to get some food for them. After few minutes, we can see a person running towards the hospital entrance just after getting down the car leaving his wife behind. (Hope you guys guessed it ) yes, it is Shivay who just returned from airport. He is hell worried and couldn't wait to make sure that his brothers are fit and fine.

He asked in the reception and came near the ICU only to find Om shattered. Immediately, he went and hugged Om who was very relieved to find his big brother, his support back with him.

Om stuttering and pointing to Rudi: Shivay, vo..vo.

Shivay wipes his tears and in a stern voice faking to be strong: don't worry Om, we all promised each other that we are "All for one and one for all". No one can separate us. Okay?

Om nods in yes and by now Anika too came there and hugs Om.

Anika: Om, bhavya kaise hai...par eh sab hua kaise? (How is bhavya? And how did this happen?)

Om narrates everything he knew.

Shivay: but what was the mistake he was talking about?

Om: we don't know about it.