Pre marriage Rituals

This part is dedicated to my little sister SamairaRajput Ishu on her birthday. Advance happy birthday Ishu, maybe I can't give an update on 14th this month as I am going out of station, so I am wishing you in advance. This is for you my dear..If you didn't like it then I am sorry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rudi: Bhai (He makes a sad face like a child)

Shivay: He is just joking Rudi. Areey Sanskar, if i will be with you always even after my marriage, then Anika would start feeling jealous of you. what you say Anika?

Anika hits him with her shoulder and everyone laughs and spend some quality time.

Swara comes there in search of Anika: Dii, ap yaha ho, mein kabse dund rahi hu apko. chaliye, apki mehendi function keliye thayar bhi honi hai. (Dii, you are here, i was searching for you from a long time. Come on you have to get ready for mehendi function too)

Anika: Ha tike chalo.(Okay let's go)

Swara: Aur ha jiju, ap bhi thayar hojayiye, di ke hath me apka nam bhi tho dundna hai apko.( you also get ready, after all you should search your name in my sister's hands)

Shivay: Ya sure, it's not a big deal.

Swara: Dekthe hai. (let's see)

Rudi: Ha dekho, don't underestimate the power of Shivay singh Oberoi. He had made a jabardasth plan for...

Everyone except Swara were glaring at Rudi and Omi beats on Rudi's head and interrupts: Wo, Shivay ne Anika bhabhi ke liye kuch surprise plan ki hey as a wedding gift. Bus usiki bare mein...(He laughs sighing in relief) (Actually, Shivay has planned a surprise for Anika as their wedding gift, so he was talking about that)

Swara and Anika leave from there to get ready for Mehendi function which is going to start within few minutes. While here Sanskar and Omi are giving a nice lecture to Rudi which is enjoyed by Shivay. (Bechara Rudi sad face)

Omkara: Acha Shivay, if we need any help, we could ask these Gauri and Bhavya also right? They are friends of Swara.

Sanskar: Ha ha why not, we will ask Swara only. 

Rudi: Ha Sanskar bhai is right. If Swara is our side, then it will be more easy.

Sanskar: Dekha Shivay, that's why i told not to involve these two duffers in our plan.

OmRu(with an angry face but looking very funny): Kya bola? (What did you say?)  

Shivay: Relax, it's okay. I will include them if needed. Till then just do as we thought earlier. Now, let's go and freshen up.

All the arrangements are done and relatives and friends too arrived. Girls who would put mehendi and also who would play music also are waiting for bride and groom.

After getting ready, Shivay and Anika come down the stairs hand in hand looking very adorable. They both were made to sit in a special chair and Everyone present there blessed the couple. Soon, the Oberoi mansion hall is filled with music and talks of the people. Girls started putting Mehendi to Anika, Swara and all other remaining ladies in the house. Shivay went and sat with his brothers including Sanskar and Laksh. They were just having random talks and also stealing glances from their girls. Gauri and Bhavya started dancing for the music and had also pulled Shivay along with them. All this is seen by Anika and is enjoying their dance. Everyone is having happy time. Soon, it was night and Anika along with Swara, Ragini, Bhavya and Gauri went near Shivay to see whether he could search his name or not. There along with Shivay, remaining 4 boys were also present. Everyone surrounded Anika and Shivay. He is trailing his fingers on Anika's hands but it is getting difficult for him to find out. Then he looks at her for help, she brings both her palms together and then he finds in the middle there is his name and Anika's name written as Shiv ika... and below which it is written Billu ji.