Sangeeth

Just an important thing to tell, I am really sorry for separating Swara and Sanskar but please trust me and have patience, I assure you that coming parts will be in the favour of our Swasan and being a fan of them, I too can't see them like this for a long time. So, please bear with me for few parts. Hope you understand. Thank you so much

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swara: Dii, abhi i can't tell you anything. Please don't take stress.

Anika: why Swara, why can't you tell it to me?

Swara: Dii, kal apki sangeet hai..bahut kaam hai.(Tomorrow is your sangeeth, there is lot of work) we will sleep now.

Saying this she switch offs the light and pretends to sleep. Anika is in dilemma whether to talk with Sanskar or Shivay about this.

Early morning, there is a lot of hustle bustle in Oberoi mansion because they are hosting Sangeet ceremony of Shivay and Anika. It is beautifully decorated and everyone are busy in their own works. Youngsters are doing rehearsals for their performance while elders are taking care of all the arrangements.  Shivay, om and Rudi are in Shivay's room getting ready. 

On the other hand here too in Gadodia's mansion, they are getting ready to leave to oberoi's mansion. It just takes one hour to reach there in car. Finally they got ready and started their journey. All the elders went together leaving the youngsters behind. Here as it is a 6 seater car and Sanskar is driving, Laksh is sitting beside him. Three gadodia sisters behind them and Gauri and Bhavya in the back seat.

All the while during the journey, Sanskar is stealing glances of Swara through the mirror but Swara is just looking outside. Ragini is burning in jealousy and Anika is observing Swara and Sanskar. She decides to speak with Shivay as soon as possible regarding this. 

They reached Oberoi mansion and went in. As soon as they entered Pinky comes there to welcome them.

Pinky: Anika, thum bahut beautiful dikh rahi ho (you are looking so beautiful)

Anika blushes and takes blessings from her, then she go near dadi and hugs her and she is searching for Shivay. Dadi teases her. After 10 minutes, Shivay comes down the stairs. Anika just found him and is awe struck to see him in shervani. He is looking dashing. Ofcourse Anika is also not less, she is also very gorgeous in her lehanga. They both share a cute eyelock which is broken by Gauri and Bhavya.

Gauri(waving her hands infront of them): hello hello, If you both had come back to this world, then can we ask where are your two small brothers?

Shivay: Why? Gauri they are very innocent, don't irritate them okay?

Bhavya(laughs): Bhaiyya, vo tho sirf apke samne innocent bannene ki acting karthe, asal mein nahi hey. (They just act as innocent infront of you, but actually they are not)

Just then Omkara and Rudra comes down wearing same color shervani as Shivay.

Gauri: Vo dekho(see there) they came down. Come bhavya. Let's have some fun.

Shivay: Hey, don't tease them much. (Anika and shivay laugh seeing them)

Anika: Shivay, muje apse kuch zaroori bath karni hai (I want to talk to you about something important)

Shivay: Ha bolo (tell me)

But then Omkara goes on to the stage and gives a speech about his and Shivay's relationship and announces the start of Sangeeth. 

Omkara: So, first performance would be of our brothers. Come on Shivay and Rudi.

So, Shivay assuring Anika that they will surely talk after sangeeth and goes onto the stage along with Rudra.